Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

My natural hair color is red ... however it is fading. I wish it would stay red so I’ve been using henna... but I’ve decided to embrace my changing hair ... I’ll always be feisty even without the warning sign.

My eyes are blue-grey but sometimes look green. The highest compliment I was paid once in middle school was that I have “hypercolor” eyes. I wouldn’t change them!

^ I knew straight away that we are of similar age upon the mention of Hypercolor, holy nostalgia

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

I have blue eyes and I was natural blonde when I was younger. Now I have light blonde/whiteish hair! I don’t think I would want anything to change, except I wished I learned how to handle my curls and have long hair when I was younger. I’m 60 and going to have long hair. 😃 Thanks to LHC!

Quote Originally Posted by iforgotmylogin View Post
    ^ I knew straight away that we are of similar age upon the mention of Hypercolor, holy nostalgia
    Ha ha! It’s quite dated, isn’t it? It was really the thing for a year or so there!

My hair is a medium reddish-brown, and my eyes are dark brown.

I'd like my hair to be bright ginger though. It's such a pretty color. I'm ok with my eye color though.

Length
    bob/SHLD/hips
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

A light red-brown-blond(Hair). And a grey/blue with brown flecks(Eye)
    Honestly, if my hair was just three shades darker brown and red, and my eyes a little darker and a little more grey.
    Basically, what I have now, just darker/more intense.

Length
    30/50/50
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I want my natural color back! lol

I went gray in my early twenties and I know gray is "in" now but I hate it. So I've been dying it back to black for years (Did try henna for a few years too)
    Reached my goal of knee length/50 inches. Now seeing how long it will go! Long Hair Carolyn on YouTube

Type
    1a/1b/F/i

I've got a middling sort of brown hair that gets bronzy highlights in the sun and medium-light blue eyes. Nothing to particularly write home about unless I'm in good sunlight, but not a combination I hate by any means. If I could change my hair color, though, I'd love a deep, intense red. My uncle has lighter red hair, and I'm forever envious of him. It's enough to make me seriously consider using henna, though I do want to do a strand test before I commit to dying my hair wholesale.

Length
    APL/BSL/WL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Brown hair with a few lighter bits and eyes that look green mostly which have brown, orange, green, and even red. Red specks, in one. Yeah, I don't know why. My eyes look pale green but it changes a bit.

I'd want dark brown hair maybe if we're talking about natural colours, and purple-blue eyes, though I don't think those are common, otherwise this is fine.

Last trim: September 2023
    BSL

My hair is dirty blonde-ish and my eyes are green...-ish. Grey-green maybe haha. I stopped dyeing my hair about 5 years ago and have since cut out any colored hair from before as it has grown. I have always loved red hair but I do love my natural hair color now as well. Sometimes I'm tempted to add some honey or strawberry color but I think I'm staying true to my natural tresses! For now... hehe