Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    Buzz/Hip/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

I have light golden blonde hair and blue/green/golden brown eyes (Heterochromia).

I don't think i'd change my hair color. It'd be neat to have warm amber colored eyes.

Length
    APL/Waist/?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

My natural hair color is light brown/ dirty blonde. My eyes are bluish grey. I suppose I've always felt my hair should be dark, more like my dad's, and I've been dyeing it ever since my teens. Now I'm trying to adjust to the idea of my natural hair color, I don't like it but I want a healthy scalp and hair. My eyes are one thing I get compliments about in my looks, so I suppose they're ok.

APL --- BSL --- MBL --- Waist --- Hip --- TBL --->

Length
    18 in/38/44
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My hair is an interesting array of colors (brown, red, grey, blonde)...in the sun it captures different lights, the ends are lighter than the top. My eyes are very pale blue that is reflective of the shirt I wear...I do not think I would change them. I wanted blonder hair for a long time, but I don't know my hair suits me honestly...and I like my eyes...My skin is very light too

but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
    1 Peter 3:4 ESV

Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

I'm a level 6 brunette, with warm undertones and dark blue eyes. I'd like to be blonde or a deep redhead! I have high hopes that my hair will get lighter with the sun and stay that way.

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyArwen View Post
    My hair is an interesting array of colors (brown, red, grey, blonde)...in the sun it captures different lights, the ends are lighter than the top. My eyes are very pale blue that is reflective of the shirt I wear...I do not think I would change them. I wanted blonder hair for a long time, but I don't know my hair suits me honestly...and I like my eyes...My skin is very light too
    That sounds beautiful!
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

I really love reading everyone's responses here and seeing how drastic of a change we all would want and how some would not change a thing so intriguing!
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

If I could I would so have a different hair and eye color. but if I could only have 1 change it would be my eyes.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    BSL/WL-HL/BCL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

my hair are very dark brown and eyes are black. I wish both my hair was lighter. so that braids wound stand out more and also for the shine. For eyes, I wish I had green green eyes.

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

My hair is medium brown with reddish and golden highlights, and my eyes are dark brown with green stripes.

I like it. I mean yeah, brown hair & brown eyes, nothing to write home about, but I think that my coloring is quite harmonious. The fact that my skin and hair are sort of muted makes the saturated colour of my eyes pop, and the warm tones in my hair compliment the green in my eyes.

If I had to pick something else, I would choose either very light blonde or darker brown to black for hair, and for eyes idk. It would be fun to have light eyes, but I also really like super dark brown eyes, where you don't even see the pupil.

Length
    15/29.5/34
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

tatsuoni those eyeballs!! They are gorgeous.

Everything here is my natural color - hair is red/strawberry/auburn-ish depending on the lighting, shampoo season and etc. Haven't colored it in more than 15 years. Eyes are medium blue with a darker blue ring on the outside.

I'm good with it now - (though I always wanted to be a brunette - used to color it brown sometimes just because I LOVED the colors I could wear that I struggle to when it's red) and partially because I can't be bothered

Shoulder~APL~BSL
    ~Waist - Onward to Hip?!