Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Natural hair color. I dye it black (henna and indigo), so I obviously would love to have black hair naturally

I'm happy with my eye color

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Account Closed by Member Request

Brown hair and brown eyes and I never felt the need to change either. I love both and it matches my complexion and personality. I am an earth sign.

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Natural hair color. I dye it black (henna and indigo), so I obviously would love to have black hair naturally

I'm happy with my eye color
    Beautiful Tatsu!

I am mostly silver /white with remnants of dark blonde/light brown/tawny underneath....with blue eyes.

Given a choice....I would go back to the light blonde hair I had as a child that bleached out even lighter every Summer.

It darkened as I hit my 30's and then silvered as I hit 50; just like my Dad

some out of the way corner of the universe
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I guess my hair is golden brown? It has some reddish pigment, and it gets significantly blonder at summer. My eyes are dark, a bit grayish green (or greenish grey, I can't decide) with a light greenish brown circle around the iris (central heterochromia). They're so dark that people often think they're brown.

I've always wanted to have natural red hair. I love the little hint of red pigment that comes through in sunlight and I wish I was a "proper" redhead. As for eyes, I would like to have bright emerald green, dark steel gray, dark navy blue, light turquoise or amber eyes. A friend of mine has very light, almost whitish green eyes and I think they're super beautiful. If I could choose, I'd have red hair with my current eye color.
    Last edited by tekla; March 7th, 2019 at 07:16 AM.

Length
    15.5/16.5/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Medium Brown hair color, now actually salt/pepper, and Green Eyes.

Length
    BSL/Hip/?
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

I've got black hair and dark brown almost black eyes. They suit me perfectly so I have never wished to change them.
    Kay , BSL > MBL > Waist > Hip

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

I have dark reddish/brown hair - I'm still figuring out the exact color because I've dyed it jet black for so long. So yes, I wish my hair was jet black naturally. I have brown eyes and I like them.
    three months heat free
    NL |SL | APL | BSL | WSL | HL
    flaws are the most advanced form of art.

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

I was curly, light blonde as a child, then it went to a darker blonde the older I got, which I lightened with color and kept in a pixie cut. Now Iím natural again, growing out my curls and I think itís a silvery light blondish color. My eyes are blue and I wouldnít change them for anything.
    Iím finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now Iím creeping to waist and canít believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Beautiful Tatsu!

I am mostly silver /white with remnants of dark blonde/light brown/tawny underneath....with blue eyes.

Given a choice....I would go back to the light blonde hair I had as a child that bleached out even lighter every Summer.

It darkened as I hit my 30's and then silvered as I hit 50; just like my Dad
    Thank you!

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/TBL/Wrist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

I really like my hair color, I wouldn't dye it or change it. Maybe it could be darker or have a little reddish tone but I'm happy with it (it's dark brown, when it's clean chocolate brown). About my eyes, I wish they were darker (again, they're just brown), but my problem with them is they're too small. I want to have more expressive eyes.
    * BSL* MBL* WL* HL* TLB * ...