Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    buzz/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

My natural hair color is light brown with a lot of red. It seems like the red is becoming stronger as I age, oddly. My eyes are blue, green and gray with central heterochromia. I wouldn't mind if my hair were more reddish, but I love my eye color.
    buzz - pixie - chin - shoulder - APL -BSL - MBL - waist - hip - TBL - classic

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee90 View Post
    I have dark blonde hair and blue-ish green eyes. I wish my hair was just a little bit lighter.
    Same lol. Itís a shame blonde usually darkens
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Ankle/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I did reply here near the beginning of the thread and I don't seriously *wish* my colouring were drastically different, I'm content with who/how I am, but given a hypothetical choice I might choose red/ginger hair and green eyes, or very light blonde with green, gold or blue eyes.

But all different colourings throughout the human spectrum are beautiful - everyone's eyes and hair are unique, even if they're a 'common' combination of colours.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    10 in/10 in/36 in
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

As a girl I had blonde hair and blue eyes. I always wished I could have brown eyes instead with my blonde hair. Older, my hair is now brown and still blue eyes. I don't really wish it was different. I wouldn't mind my brown hair being a tad bit darker though. Although my eye color changes sometimes to a grayish blue, light blue, dark blue, and a greenish blue. My son thought it would be interesting to research rare eye colors, and come to find out that although my eyes are labeled as "blue", they are actually gray since they change hues.

Length
    24/31/44+
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii

Post Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

My natural hair colour is a medium ash/neutral brown. I wish it was more of a warm/reddish deep dark brown. I love the contrast with dark hair and my pale skin.

My eyecolour is a dark green with some brown-ish spots. I also have about 5 eye freckles, so cute!! The ring around my iris is darkgreen. I quite like my eyecolour, I wish my eyes were a bit more of a yellow-green though, so they would pop more. I do think they go well with my hair and skintone though, so no complaints.

Length
    Short/MBL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

My natural is a medium brown with blue eyes. The only thing I’d change is my eye color. I always wanted green eyes

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

My natural hair color is auburn, and my eyes are hazel.

I WISH my hair was jet black and my eyes were green. That would be stunning.

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

My natural hair color is from the darkest brown to almost black, but not the jet black that I wish.
    So is my eye color.
    100cm 1b/C/9.8cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My hair is black and my eyes are dark brown. I'd change my hair to jet black or maybe a dark red, and how cool would it be to have honey brown eyes! I've worn lots of color contacts and honey is always the most stunning to me. And whenever I see someone IRL with them, ahhh! Must compliment, hahah!

Length
    Chin/BSL/Class

Brown hair, green eyes.
    I wish I had naturally very light blonde hair, like Scandinavian blonde. I like my eye color, but I think dark brown eyes are absolutely enchanting so sometimes I wish I had that color!
    Anya Taylor-Joy looks incredible with her brown eyes and platinum hair.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡ Classic ♡