Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    Birth/TBL/&#129
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

wow so interesting ladies i truly adore reading your thoughts on your appearances!
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I don't wish for anything other than what I have - what's the point? That said, if I could change my hair and eye colour at will, right now I'd have shimmering, dark purple eyes and floor-length white hair.

Quote Originally Posted by tähkäpää View Post
    Dirty blonde and dark grey. I'm pretty happy with them. I also recently found out grey is possibly the rarest eye color? That's wild.

I love green eyes so so much though. That's definitely what I'd pick if I had to change my eye color. For hair, maybe I'd choose black? I think there was a time when I was a kid that I was super in love with the green eyes and black hair combo. Maybe it was because of my then unrecognized crush on Esmeralda...
    This is so cute!
    Grey eyes and dirty blonde hair sounds like a beautiful combination as well.
    Images in old threads not showing up? Try the image fixer browser extension.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have an ashy brown hair color naturally, my eyes are a stormy grey-blue color. If I had the choice, I would have loved a rich dark brown color, or a deep reddish brown. My hair is currently dyed a dark reddish brown. I just have a preference for darker hair. Honestly, I don't really have much complaints about my eyes, I like them just fine, I think they're unique because of the greyish aspect.

Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Brown hair that gets golden highlights with enough sun exposure. Brown eyes that apparently pull more amber in sunlight.

I don't mind my hair color but I've always wanted blue or green eyes. I'd even take hazel. I try to appreciate what I have though. My eyes are dark enough that you can't see my pupils until you're up close and that's kind of cool.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.CLSC

Length
    Ear L/W27/Class
    Type
    1c/M/C/i/ii

Hazel Eyes with medium/dark brown hair. Wish my hair was red and eyes brown.

SL
    APL BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Classic(Goal)
    Trim April 2017/Nov 2020. 1b/1c/M/C/i/ii. No heat or dying.
    Braid or bun everyday. 27 inches exactly from hairline to ends April 2019!

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, almost black
    Wish I had hazel eyes and natural red hair
    But at the same time I know it probably wouldn't suit me

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Multiple shades of dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. Hair is what it is, I wouldn’t change it, but given the choice of eye colour I would like green eyes.

I have light brown hair that leans towards auburn & blue eyes. I wish my hair color was black but I adore my eyes, they're very blue & range from light to dark.

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

May have posted here before idk haha. My hair is a medium blondish/brownish color that has a lot of different shades in it. Gets really light if exposed to sun. My eyes are light blue with brown freckles but I wear glasses so you can't really tell lol. I wouldn't change my coloring, it fits me well
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

auburn hair, turning darker with some gray as I age, green eyes. I always thought the red hair and green eyes were 'me'. But I would never turn down brilliant purple eyes which I think would go extremely well with pure silver white hair...