Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    2"/APL/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Default What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Mine is short, as in fresh standard men's haircut short. It was taken a few months before I started growing my hair out so I now have 5 years worth of hair not reflected in the picture which always gets pointed out when I have to show it for something.

Anyone else look particularly different?

As an aside I have to renew it soon and am trying to figure out how best to utilize my hair for the picture. Though in the end I suspect it will just be tied back and won't look all the different than the one I have now.

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

I had it up in a claw clip so it's not visible in the picture. It was dyed brown at the time though.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Left side ponytail in both the current and the one before. I don't think I did that on purpose. But in the last one, I had my daughter on my back and you can see her bald little head peeking over my shoulder. I'm glad they changed the system where I live and I got to keep it.

Length
    buzz/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I just got my new ID around a month ago after moving from the previous state I lived in, and I truly regret wearing braids because the quality of the photo is AWFUL-- it's dark and blurry and just makes me look like I have super thin and straight hair, which is fine I guess but not representative of my hair. Also, this was when I was still torn between maintaining my bangs or not, so they are overgrown...days later I trimmed them myself with great results, why couldn't I have just done that before the picture??
    My previous ID was really cool, I had a shaggy bob from one of my many times growing out short hair, and bright turquoise bangs. My mom hated that I went to get my ID photo taken like that! But I loved it for years.

Length
    pixie/Calf/max
    Type
    1a/F/i

Like the iPhone little old lady emoji, and I rather like her. Last time I had a pixie and less grey so quite a change.

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

My license has an ultra short pixie cut. Now my hair is curly past my shoulders. I’m looking forward to a new license, but it will be probably be years before I get one. Funny thing too, I have blue eyes and my license says my eyes are brown! So if someone looked closely, they may think it’s not me. 🤣🤣🤣
    I’m finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I’m creeping to waist and can’t believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Class/TERM
    Type
    2b/M/ii

My hair is up in a ponytail in both my passports. I also had side-swept bangs back then. In my driver's licence I'm wearing a lace rope braid along the left side of my head that becomes a side fishtail braid at the bottom, but the quality of the pic is so atrocious my face is barely recognisable, let alone my hairstyle. The only reason I remember my hairstyle is because the day I took that picture was also the day of my driving exam, and I remember every detail of it, it was so stressful it was almost traumatic.
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ TERM
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I believe it was about BSL. Natural color, side part. Biggest change since then is that I got bangs.

It is in a half up but the pic only shows it to my shoulders and it was @ HL.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Short blond ponytail with a side part. But I have to fix a new one this year.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights