Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    pixie/Calf/max
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

My latest ID shows almost no hair, just a ghastly-white face that looks like the middle of a painful five-day interrogation. Next time I think I'll swoop some hair over the forehead so you can at least tell I'm not bald.

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

In my driver's license photo I have black hair with green bangs. It was probably at mid back length or something like that.
    In my ID pic, I have blonde APL hair.

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL+
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

My DL shows me with terrible- looking loose and frizzy bsl hair. This was before I learned to take care of it. Same color because I have never dyed my hair.
    Last edited by Handel'sWig; March 6th, 2021 at 09:01 AM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I'm not sharing. I have to wonder, and maybe I am paranoid why someone would want to know what you look like on an official document. Meh, maybe I'm seeing things. Could be.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

It's BSL, bleached, blow dried to a crisp and then hot rolled so it's not so flat. I'm about due for a new one which will look a lot different!
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

like someone who, on their way to the office to get their photo taken, was caught in a torrential unexpected downpour for the last two blocks.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Baby bangs and pulled back into a bun! So imagine an egg with short bangs hahaahaha
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Shoulder length with layers *shudder*
    No Water Sebum Only since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    Chin/MBL/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Very short (pixie)

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i

My hair was pulled back. Not sure if it was in a bun or pony though.
    But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.1 Corinthians 11:15
    ~SL and dyed ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~ HL ~ BCL ~ TBL (March 2020) ~ On My Way to Classic ~