Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

A short pixie type mess
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

APL with a few long layers ‘framing’ my ugly face.
    No Water Sebum Only since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Longish and worn down with a few Bobby pins to keep it out of my face a bit on my 18 plus card.
    Hello

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    APL with a few long layers ‘framing’ my ugly face.
    I’m sure your face no uglier than anyone else’s is

I think my hair is back in a claw clip in my DL photo. And though my face isn’t much uglier than most people’s, my smile is a bit goofy and it definitely shows in my DL photo. I was commenting in a group photo for work yesterday that the covering of the face with a mask in photos is a lucky COVID benefit for some of us. Haha

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

In my ID pic from 4 years ago it was APL, in a ponytail, with my fried sideburns hanging down

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I still have my photo from when I was 16; my hair was in an english braid down my back so you can't see anything. Whenever I retake it, I'll wear my hair half-up and over my shoulder.

Length
    APL/WL/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Down, behind my ears, side part, and looks slightly dirty (only to me, it's actually fine).

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My hair is down and between chin and shoulder.

Length
    BSL/Waist/BSL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I was wearing a cinnamon bun but the only part you could see was the front part of my hair and the baby hairs that framed my face and looked like ear tuffs

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I had a fringe which I refused to keep short, so I had to part it in the middle. The rest was in a ponytail. People laugh every time they see it.
    "That's you?!!"