Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

My hair was blue and cut into a very short pixie. I had taken the picture with my hair all blue and somewhat faded to like sea foam green, face done all up with makeup and my favorite guess sweatshirt. Still have the same picture as my drivers listens like 6 years later lol
    “A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Mine was in a shoulder length lob. It was pre shaved head... that was a dark time. haha

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Oh boy...so I hadn't dyed my hair for a while and it was a mixture of a weird yellow and the rest was faded blue. I had just walked a mile outside in the south Texas summer and it was all kinds of floofy from the humidity. It's not good My hair came out better in my old college ID card, it was black on the roots with gray on the length. Unfortunately I looked absolutely pissed, my mom said I looked like a serial killer lol. I'm normally a goofy person so that made it even funnier since it was such a stark opposite. I just can't seem to win when it comes to ID cards. I'm getting a new drivers license this month so we'll see what happens then. Maybe I'll get lucky

Length
    23/23/26
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

My hair was about the same length it is now maybe a little longer, but it was dyed a red color and straightened. Cut as much as that off, and I don't dye or use heat on my hair anymore.

Length
    bald/chin/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

I was wearing a low ponytail, so you can't really tell how long it is.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

The worst photo that can ever be taken???
    Nah..There is no proper description.
    Im going to bed. Loose and restless.
    And when I wake up, No matter how mangled and matted it is....it will still ALWAYS look better than that weird boxy tag agency "photo thing" says.....
    Last edited by Hexen; August 9th, 2019 at 05:07 AM.

Length
    APL/BCL/FTL+
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Long-ish (around BSL), brunette. I had it down and out of my face, so it was all laying on my back, you can't see much. I never dyed my hair so it's still the same, except now it's much longer. ID photos were always boring, in my case

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Shoulder length and loose! Hah.
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Inber View Post
    Oh boy...so I hadn't dyed my hair for a while and it was a mixture of a weird yellow and the rest was faded blue. I had just walked a mile outside in the south Texas summer and it was all kinds of floofy from the humidity. It's not good My hair came out better in my old college ID card, it was black on the roots with gray on the length. Unfortunately I looked absolutely pissed, my mom said I looked like a serial killer lol. I'm normally a goofy person so that made it even funnier since it was such a stark opposite. I just can't seem to win when it comes to ID cards. I'm getting a new drivers license this month so we'll see what happens then. Maybe I'll get lucky
    I got my new license. It's awful. The lighting makes me look like a flattened pancake and my hair is just...okayish. It's kinda flat but the color is definitely better than faded yellow and blue My bangs look oddly shaped. Ugh, I firmly believe they could take the photos in a way that don't make everyone look awful but they want us to suffer I need my last name changed though and the website says I'll need to take a new photo when I do so Maybe I'll finally get one good license photo after 4 failed attempts

Length
    pixie/MBL/???
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I got my drivers license renewed in October of 2017 - had freshly cut my hair before it. It was the shortest pixie I ever had (basically a cropped boys cut) and I loved it! And it's one of my favorite ID pictures to date.

Also, I forgot to take a before picture when I started growing out my hair that same month so now it's a great reminder of how far I've come.