Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    SL/waist/waist
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Side parted, and down. I resemble Rapunzel with brown long hair

Length
    18.5/22.5/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

CBL with highlights. Can't wait to get my new one.

Length
    15/29.5/34
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

So the biggest change I ever had was time before last (12 years ago now) I was 38 weeks pregnant with DD - weighed A LOT more than my normal weight with CBL hair. Had to deal with that one for 7 years! Then I had a GREAT photo that I lost when I changed my address (no idea why they made me take a new photo!) now I have one that's just bluh.

Shoulder~APL~BSL
    ~Waist - Onward to Hip?!

Length
    2/37/52
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

I had rag curls for mine, so my hair looks super big.

Length
    0cm/CBL/CL
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

It looks super short as it's pulled back and frizzy on top. To be honest, I look like a man. Even my grandma said so
    1 yr 2 yrs 3 yrs 4 yrs 5 yrs 6 yrs
    Waist
    (77 cm) stretched

lady karni mata, keeper of the long-tailed scouts in the order of the long haired knights

Length
    30/47/50
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I've got a crown braid in mine. I love it!
    Past classic and aiming for knee! Find me around the web as Long Hair Carolyn!

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Awful. Years ago it didn't matter how your hair looked like, but when I took the picture for my ID there was a new law where you had to show your entire face with no hair on it, meaning I had to do something with my short bangs... the result was a disaster that I have on my ID and my passport. Can't wait for them to expire xd
    SL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL- MBL - WL - HL - TBL
    GOAL ACHIEVED: Gave up dye on April 24, 2016. Very last trim to get a full head of natural hair on May 30, 2019

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I recently got my new license and my hair is up, but you can see my hair stick

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/SL/Term
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My DL has a short spiky pixie in my natural brunette colour, as does my Canadian passport. My British passport, which is older, shows me with around about tailbone length I believe (although you obviously can't see that). My previous British passport had me sporting a platinum blonde pixie. Lol- just shows how fickle I am!

Length
    Pixie/SL/MBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I'm transferring universities, and my new student ID has my hair from a month and a half ago when I was first starting to style it differently than what my normal used to be and it wasn't used to being parted yet. I look pretty bad hahaha