Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    27/57/???
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Just got a new one last week. I had to drive an hour to go to the dmv, so I'd put it up in a high bun-not quite top of the head, because of headrests. The guy had me tilt my head back and forth a bunch of times, and I ended up with a picture that shows bun and hairstick pretty well, given how small the picture is on my license.

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Same as my profile photo
    Well I don't have [volume on the] crown because I'm not a queen.

Type
    1a/1b/F/i

My hair's straight down in my ID. I might've had it up in a ponytail for most of the time I was in the DMV, but if I'd kept it that way I would've looked nearly bald. Hazards of having thin, fine hair!

Length
    Pixie/ftl/knee
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

I have a ponytail but there's a random stubborn curly strand of hair pointing left, didn't realise it when the picture was taken
    Let it grow, let it grow, don't cut or fry it anymore,
    Let it grow, let it grow, turn away from silicones
    ...clogged drains never bothered me anyway.

Length
    Pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

In the awkward stage between pixy and chin.

I got my licence only 2 years ago so it's still quite similar! I had it half up so it's out of my face and still clearly long. Its the only part of that photo I like haha, my makeup reflected weirdly in the camera and my face looks almost flat. At least it's not as bad as my work ID!

Length
    Pixie/CL/TBL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Mine is pulled back in a braided bun, so just my bangs. Probably a good choice since in the one before I had for years, I had auburn dyed CBL hair that literally a week later I had bleached and cut into a pixie, so constantly living in fear that my ID would be rejected. At 4'11" I'm still getting carded at this late date.

EL - 08/2022
    PT Circumference 07.2017: 2.5" 01.2018: 2.75" 06.2018: 3.00"

Hair out, and before I layered it. So thiiiiiiiiiick as

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Mine is bright blue, collarbone length, loose waves and with a thick full fringe.

Let's just say, full fringes do NOT suit me.
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    Pixie/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/i

From what I remember, it wasn't much of an intricate updo from the back (as I was still growing my hair out from a boy cut), but I had face framing hairs on either side of my face with some shorter fringe-like strands parted more on my right side. I can't say that I hate it, but it's not the ideal style I'd want my hair to be in for an ID.

I'd taken it when I had turned 16 and gotten my learning permit. I'm 21 now and have still not gotten my license out of laziness (or really just a preference of walking since driving is more of a nightmare and unnecessary in Manhattan). I've gotten the adult learning permit mailed to me earlier this year but of course with the same photo.