Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Length
    ?/71/Term
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

My hair is in a bun on my ID photos. It looks pretty much like my everyday hair because it is my everyday hair and has been for years.
    Princess Cerise of the Blushing Hues in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

some out of the way corner of the universe
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

A short pixie. I look like a worried little boy in the pic.

Length
    bsl/class/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Mine is down, the length was about mbl but tucked behind my ears which is not a good look on me. Only 8 years until the next one i guess.

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I had bangs and they made me put them to the side... my hair really looks awful xd
    SL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL- MBL - WL - HL - TBL
    GOAL ACHIEVED: Gave up dye on April 24, 2016. Very last trim to get a full head of natural hair on May 30, 2019

Length
    Waist/Waist/TLB
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

That day I was wearing it loose

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Mine was over 10 years ago, i don't take a new picture to get it renewed.

It's bone straight relaxed, very dark, and swept behind my shoulders so I think it may have been CBL or APL. It looks very thin though.

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Hair? Can't really see it, all slicked back in a mean old lady bun!
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!

I've started leaving my hair down for these pictures. Otherwise, when it's pulled back into a braid, you can't tell from the front that I have long hair (or, much of any hair) and it just looks like my hair is super-short... which doesn't look good on me (I've been trying to figure out ways I could wear it out of my way, but still apparent I actually have hair, but haven't come up with anything)... and this is just more pronounced in a picture. I look way better with my hair down, just can't stand to have it in my way.

In my last picture before the current one, though, something weird happened with the flash of their camera, so parts of my hair looked much lighter than it actually is, and other sections looked black! It looked like I had some kind of weird edgy dye job or something.

Length
    Chin/SL/WL+
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

In my current ID my hair is twice as thick as in real life! That's probably because the photographer worked in the coridor of a hair salon, so she made sure my hair looked its best. She somehow doubled the amount of my hair with styling and photoshop And I'm so glad that she did, it's my favourite photo for documents ever. Much better than that automatic one on my passport where no one even told me that a huge strand of hair was sticking out from my updo!
    Chin | SL | APL | BSL | WL
    Trying yet again since 13 September 2020
    Scrunchies are a girl's best friend!

Length
    16/22/30
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Down, it was shoulder length but you can't tell. Dark brown from a box dye and my fringe was looking pretty good that day.

October 2017 to July 2020