Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I'm not sharing. I have to wonder, and maybe I am paranoid why someone would want to know what you look like on an official document. Meh, maybe I'm seeing things. Could be.
    I thought the same at first, but thinking about it I can't see much information they can get just by the hairstyle itself.
    I think the curiosity probably comes from the fact that IDs are valid for 5-10 years so people can have drastically different looks.

Most of my ID photos are pretty much the same, a SL-APL half up. I never happened to take pictures for identification purposes when my hair was short (shaved, pixie...) or colourful. I've had people commenting on how different I looked from my ID when my hair was orange tho.

Curly:
    Buzz~NL~SL~APL~BSL~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | BSL | WL | HL| TBL | Classic

Default Re: What does your hair look like in your driver's license (or alternative ID) photo?

In my driver's license it's loose and long. I had a side part that day, which I hardly ever do. Passport it's long for sure, with a middle part I believe.

It was pretty long, past my shoulders about armpit length. Currently, the back is closing in on shoulder length.

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I think it looks awefull And no, I won't post it as it's 15 years out of date. Here drivers' licenses don't expire for 25 years
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    19/31/50
    Type
    3b/M/i/ii

It’s down and APL. It didn’t actually look too bad!
    (CL) (SL) (BSL) (MBL) (WL) (HL) (TBL) (CLSL) (MTL)

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

My hair was cut in a pixie cut for my driver's license picture, the shortest it'd ever been!

Length
    .5"/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

It was around BSL (maybe shorter) and I wore it half-up. My bangs were a little too thick and blunt.

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

It's from this year :P My hair was pinkish/reddish at the time. I was wearing it natural and down.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

My present hair colour is totally different from my driving license and that's why I have faced a lot of problem while I was applying for the loan. lastly I have to take loan from Spamday loans in SPAM online because they don't ask for so much documentation.
    Last edited by Chromis; October 9th, 2021 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Removed spam link - mod

Length
    27/27/44
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii

My hair is loose with a middle part.