Thread: Very frustrated

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Very frustrated

Thanks guys,.

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccalaurenxx View Post
    So I ended up having her cut it, i was going to let her razor all of it but she wouldnt cut the whole head because she was fully booked and didnt have time. So i was like "ok thats fine. ill just get on the computer later and book for april or something!" and just had her cut my bangs, which was fine... i get home to book for a full cut and her rate went from 100$ to 150$ and i just cannot afford that price hike. So i ended up cutting my hair myself lmao. I know i said i wouldnt, i wanted to have a pro do it, because its less of a hassle but i just ended up using some shears and a razor and cutting it myself.

I actually cut out twice as much hair as I showed in this picture, so yes, loss of thickness BUT the length is the same, i have loss no length this way, but i have now just cut out large chunks of dye and damage out while also giving my hair some style. Even after cutting it, i was still seeing a lot of splits, but I am happy with it now. I dont feel bored with my hair, I can wake up, detangle and im happy with my hair. its not flat and boring and i am not staring at the mirror endlessly trying to figure out how to style my hair, i find hair sticks and toys unfortunately boring/unattractive so. This is just how i am.
    I think i just realized this is how i like my hair to be and will keep my hair like this until more of the dye is gone.
    Your hair cut came out fantastic! I think it's a lot easier and cheaper if you do it yourself. You know how much you want, and you don't have to pay a hairdresser that you can't afford to just cut your hair the way you want it. I also love the bangs! I've just cut my bangs with some sharp regular scissors too. At least you didn't lose length. You've just cut away the damage. I'm glad that you are happy with your hair.

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I think it is sooo becoming on you and to be able to do it yourself is a huge plus!
    While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. ~~~ 30" 01/01/18~~~34" 01/01/2019~~~37" 01/01/2020

Length
    20"/20"/48"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

You did a really great job! And that cut looks lovely on you!

Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Your cut looks awesome ☺️

I know what you mean. I wear my hair down 24/7 and I really just like to brush and go, so my hair needs to be easily manageable.
    Forever in a cycle of growing and cutting

That haircut came out so nice. You look very cool. My first impression was rocker chic, you've got kind of a Joan Jett vibe.

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cjk View Post
    That haircut came out so nice. You look very cool. My first impression was rocker chic, you've got kind of a Joan Jett vibe.
    Yeah when i had a pixie, people would walk up to me at the post office to tell me I looked like "the girl with the dragon tattoo"
    Im a tattoo artist so i guess it fits lol

Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Servana View Post
    Your cut looks awesome ☺️

I know what you mean. I wear my hair down 24/7 and I really just like to brush and go, so my hair needs to be easily manageable.
    Honestly cutting out the hair and putting in the layers has made the hair more manageable because theres less hair to get knotted up..
    i wore a beanie yesterday and yes the hair at my nape tangled but it wasnt a 3" thick knot like it was before... i had so much hair i think it needed to be cut out lol