Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FTL by NYE 2019!

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default FTL by NYE 2019!

*shuffles a few beanbags around the room*

Oh, hi! Come on in! There are nibblies to the left and liquid refreshments to the right. Help yourself!

Okay, on with the thread! Soooooo, who's heading to FTL (Finger Tip Length) this year with me? I'm stretching the timeline to the very end of the year for this one as I could use all the days I can! I'm at classic now (~42"), and may or may not make it to FTL (~47") by the end of the year, depending on average growth rate and trims. In any case, I'd love some company as I get into the leggy part of the journey, which is most probably the last leg on the quest for length for me.

*flops into beanbag, knees at my ears, glad that the hair is up and not trapping me oh so awkwardly in this crackling crumply dumpling*

Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    MT+/MT+/Term
    Type
    1c/F/i

Default Re: FTL by NYE 2019!

Your hair is looking really healthy, Crystawni. You don't have too far to go for your goal length, so you may well get there by the end of the year. I would really like to join you, as I have less than two inches to get to fingertip-length. My hair doesn't grow much at all, but since it used to be fingertip-length, or possibly slightly longer, I know it can get there, and it really ought to manage two inches sometime this year.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Thanks, JRC, and welcome aboard! I hope the next two or so inches travel easily and well for you!

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    MT+/MT+/Term
    Type
    1c/F/i

Thank you, Crystawni. It's great to be almost back to my normal length, after a "trim" from mid-thigh to waist, and that was four years ago. It's been worth the wait, though. With the rate that my daughter's hair grows, I'm almost worried that her hip-lenghth hair will overtake mine soon. I think mine used to grow really quickly too, when I was in my mid to late teens. At least it's finally getting there again now. I hope you get a growth spurt this year.

Length
    buzz/knee+/calf
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I'll join you! I have a few inches to reach FTL, so I bet I can get there in about a year. Yay!
    Current length: Knee+ at 56"! Next milestone is my final goal length: Upper Calf at 57-58"!
    Buzzed my head in 2010. Joined here and have been growing from Waist length at 28" since 2016

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Yeah, that's quite the trim, and journey, JRC! And I swear the growth feels so much slower at this length (it's too far away from my eyes to properly notice the markers compared to the upper body). As for even measuring, I'm struggling with that, too.

Yay, Reyn! Welcome and happy growing! It's good to have you here.

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

I'm looking for fingertip length right now. Perhaps I could bring in my arm chair to a corner of the room and settle back with a good book. I promise to be very quiet and not disturb the dog. (I work nights and might be up and around at of hours you see)
    Lady Shannon
    Dragon Longhaired Knights
    Cairehre Mountains

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Hehehe, your night is my day (okay, evening right now...), zashin! Welcome! I hope you have a comfy stay (I think the dog likes you)!

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Hehehe, your night is my day (okay, evening right now...), zashin! Welcome! I hope you have a comfy stay (I think the dog likes you)!
    Thank you for the warm welcome
    Lady Shannon
    Dragon Longhaired Knights
    Cairehre Mountains

Length
    Chin/FTL/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Know what? I'll join, at least as a lurker. My hair's grown quite a bit over the last few weeks, from TBL at the start of December to about an inch or so from classic now, and this is my slow season. Don't think I'll officially make it to FTL until next year, but it'll be fun to see if I can.