Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knee by Christmas 2019!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Default Re: Knee by Christmas 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post
    Here is where I'm at right this minute. Just got off work and took my hair down from the French braid it has been in all night. I like the blond of hair against the blue of my nursing uniform for contrast.

Your hair is gorgeous! And I do love your blonde next to your blue uniform! 😍

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by FairHairedDane View Post
    Count me in!
    I'm currently at FTL after a 8 cm cut I did in December.
    Knee is about 140 cm on me, FTL is 128. I think my hair grows about 10-15 cm a year, so the math says it is possible for me to reach (my hair might not agree )
    Yay!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post
    Your hair is gorgeous! And I do love your blonde next to your blue uniform! ��
    Thank you Vacurlylady. My hair can look really bland but the blue is such a nice contrasting color. I also like black. It is such a blessing to be able to see/share journeys with all the folks here. I see so many beautiful elegant 'hairs' here and feel joy that I can be a part. No one in my usual life really understands my desire to grow my hair. So this site is wonderful and all is you here make it very special.
    Last edited by zashin66; January 17th, 2019 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Lady Shannon
    Dragon Longhaired Knights
    Cairehre Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post
    Your hair is gorgeous! And I do love your blonde next to your blue uniform! ��
    I LOVEEEEEE it tooo! SOOOOOO beautiful.. ! Fluffy, gorgeous colour, beautiful!!!!

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Well, not me... my goal used to be knee, but this year I decided I prefer shorter hair that I can wear down, straighten occasionally, and just damage a bit without having a heart attack.
    I also realised it was growing too slowly, and with my texture it might not even look great... I like thicker ends, but unfortunately my hair is so fine that they end up a bit dry all the time. And I don't know... I just want to stop making hair the center of my life (my family life has more than helped in that regard :/). I will focus on other body features this year.
    I still think knee is lovely and what is "wow their hair is extremely long", so I wish luck to those trying.
    And zashin, your hair is just amazing. I've said it already, but it's worth repeating.
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoon View Post

And I don't know... I just want to stop making hair the center of my life (my family life has more than helped in that regard :/). I will focus on other body features this year.
    I still think knee is lovely and what is "wow their hair is extremely long", so I wish luck to those trying.
    And zashin, your hair is just amazing. I've said it already, but it's worth repeating.
    Well in real life I'm mom, daughter, and nurse. So this is my 'guilty' pleasure. I can put up my hair in a braid or bun and it 'disappears' and then I can enjoy it in private moments. (Nutthin' kinky here folks..... Just move on along about your business... Nutthin' to see...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate36 View Post
    I LOVEEEEEE it tooo! SOOOOOO beautiful.. ! Fluffy, gorgeous colour, beautiful!!!!
    Thank so much. I just posted to the Patene love thread about how I'm dependent on their sleek product for my coarse horse hair to feel soft and have nice slip. With out that I'm dead in the water with dry looking fibers that do not look anything like fairy tale hair.
    Lady Shannon
    Cairehre Mountains

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post
    Well in real life I'm mom, daughter, and nurse. So this is my 'guilty' pleasure. I can put up my hair in a braid or bun and it 'disappears' and then I can enjoy it in private moments. (Nutthin' kinky here folks..... Just move on along about your business... Nutthin' to see...)
    Yeah, I get that, but with a 5 month old I don't find much time for myself yet. Maybe when he's a little older. These days I just put it up with claw clips, and sometimes go without brushing it until I go out somewhere.
    The free time I have I end up spending cleaning, cooking, or taking a shower... but I really hope the situation improves, specially when I'm done BF because that takes up waaay too much time.
    I might consider growing longer later on, that's why I'm maintaining at a length from where it wouldn't take so long to get there.
    I do enjoy the freedom or mind ease that maintaining gives me. I still stress about split ends or think twice before straightening it, but it's no longer such a big worry.
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

zashin66 what a beautiful head of hair you have. I'm 71 inches tall and it's quite a hair journey for us tallies, isn't it. By the way, I'm a nurse, too!

I've been hovering just above knee for quite some time. DD actually said it was at knee at one point, before my huge Fall shed. Now I'm not so sure. Wondering if I've hit terminal but I've had stalls before.

My plan for 2019 is to eat and sleep and exercise well and try to take care of my stress levels. So far so good, maybe this will jump start my growth.

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoon View Post
    Yeah, I get that, but with a 5 month old I don't find much time for myself yet.
    Ya I get that. I remember vividly those times. My kiddos are 12 & 13 currently. Enjoy that baby because the time goes so fast and before you know it your planning for when they want their first car.....
    Lady Shannon
    Cairehre Mountains

Account Closed by Member Request

Zashin So beautiful. I love your waves. It makes it more alive. Just gorgeous. You and Lapushka seem to have very similar hair but different colours. Lets have a next year full of super long haired folks.