Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the #1 Reason you want Long Hair?

Length
    10/12/22
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default What is the #1 Reason you want Long Hair?

Hii guys! This is my first post on this forum. I've been obsessed with long hair forever and want to see why you are too!

I'll share first. I'm waiting (impatiently lol) for my boyfriend to propose, and I really to just feel beautiful instead of like punk or daring or something, which is kinda how I feel with the short hair I have right now :/

I know we all just want to look amazing with long hair, but what is the deeper reason you want long hair?

Super excited to be here!!

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: What is the #1 Reason you want Long Hair?

I simply find long hair classical, or fantasy-like. I see it as a more old-fashioned representation of beauty, when the hair is pinned up throughout the day and then let down at night. There's some bit of intimacy in keeping it a secret to be revealed later.

That's my weird little hair fantasy. ^_^ Lol. I imagine wearing my hair in a braided bun, and then dramatically pulling out a hairstick and my braid cascades to the floor! And the lucky guy is like "wow! you have long hair!".

The End.

(In the real version of the story, he says "is that your real hair?" and I slap him and block his number).
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    NL/SL/MBL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i/ii

I think I look better with long hair. You do more styles with long hair and it's fun to pamper and play with. I'd also like to participate in destroying age old stereotypes.

Edit: Just now realizing this says #1 reason. My number one reason would be that I think I look better with it.
    Last edited by H o n є y ❤; December 28th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

It looks pretty.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Talking Re: What is the #1 Reason you want Long Hair?

When your boyfriend proposes you can do your hair in a lovely style for your wedding, depending on how long it takes for him to finally getting around to it

For me it's an age thing, I don't want to be a middle aged woman with a 'sensible' hair style, it's been shoulder length for years but now I'm growing it, I have a dream that one day I will be a wise old lady with long grey hair.

Hoping to get to bra strap length, technically it already is but only when all my hair is straightened.
    And I don't like wearing straight hair............

Length
    APL/WL/TBD
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I grew my hair out for my wedding (BSL), liked it, and never cut it again. So basically aesthetics

Also, I really like the look of a nice bun, and it's easy with longer hair

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
    Lady Scarlette, Traveler of the Road to Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I can ignore it for the most part and have fun when I feel like it.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    APL/Knee/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I want to be Princess Leia in real life. I want to wrap a braid all the way around my head like she wore, but made of real hair. It will take fingertip length at least.
    Being able to do that brings with it ideas of femininity and beauty and classical art and all the wonderful things that come with long hair, but the #1 Is Star Wars.
    Finally at knee, with a new quest for thick ends!
    📸 Hairstagram

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I agree with honey and littlestarface. I feel that I look a lot better with long hair rather than with short hair, and it's so pretty.

Length
    2/13/52
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Longlegs View Post
    ...I have a dream that one day I will be a wise old lady with long grey hair.
    I too wish to be the sage old woman with an epic silver mane! I started growing when I realized that my internal ideal self had always had long hair, so it didnt make sense that my outward self did not. It makes me feel beautiful.