Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Rocking Bangs Thread

Length
    Class/BSL/Happy
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Rocking Bangs Thread

Goodness, you all look stunning! Bangs really do make one's eyes pop out and give your hair a style even when put in a bun. I usually think of it as a "short-hair" style, but it looks so unique with your long hair.

I am really considering cutting mine back in...

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I'm so happy with my bangs. I was a bit worried about styling, because there has been some problems earlier, but there's really no problems this time.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Length
    CBL/WL+/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I love bangs on other people but they just don't work for me. They look great but require a LOT of hair and I just don't have the thickness to make that look good. I had bangs on and off throughout my life.
    CBL → APL → BSL→ MBL → WL+
    ⋆Natural blonette growing to virgin hip⋆

Length
    9 in/20 in/30 in
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lithostoic View Post
    I love bangs on other people but they just don't work for me. They look great but require a LOT of hair and I just don't have the thickness to make that look good. I had bangs on and off throughout my life.
    Nonsense! I have the thinnest finest hair ever, and they just pull farther back on my head to make the initial bangs to make them appear "fuller and thicker" if you really love them, you should go for it. my hair is SO FINE and I have not 1 but TWO cow-licks on my hairline on the right an left side. I SHOULD not have bangs but everyone says I look great with them. I have to take extra extra work for them. but i think it pays off. Im already a high maintenance kinda gal. whats a little more work to look cute. but anyways, follow your dreamssS

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I got a picture of muy long bangs. They've started getting annoying, but I think I will hold off a little longer before trimming the parts I want to keep. Should be an interesting transition. I think one of the things I like about bangs is I can experiment a bit and not feel like it's a huge commitment. It just takes a few months of growing to change them up again.

APL ~
    BSL ~ Waist (goal)
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii
    No Trim second half 2018 ~ Waist by Christmas 2019