Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Rocking Bangs Thread

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Rocking Bangs Thread

I love bangs. I've done them off and on over the past 10 years or so. Atm I want mine thinner, so I'm growing part out. I think I kept adding a few hairs here and there when I self trimmed and now they are much thicker than I want. I like whispy side swept bangs on me.

APL ~
    BSL ~ Waist (goal)
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii
    No Trim second half 2018 ~ Waist by Christmas 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    Wonderful bangs, everyone!

And that blue hair is soo amazing, pathetic!

Well, I did it. I have bangs now!
    I guess this is huge, I have no idea how to edit photos with my mobile. I was at hairdresser today, so these are styled by her. We'll see how I manage by my own.

She cut a bit too, I haven't measured yet, but I'm guessing maybe 3 cm. Better ends and this new style makes me want to wear my hair down more often, I think.

By the way, she told me not to wash my hair so often and that see thinks Dove has good hydrating hair products and the grocery store across the street sells them.
    You look adorable with bangs!! Love them!

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Thanks PixieNixie!

I forgot to say that my bangs are all virgin, and that I'm super happy, even happier than I thought I would be.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Length
    SL/MBL/HL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PixieNixie View Post

This was not too long after they were cut. They are longer now and dont behave as well. I want to get them cut again but I dont trust anyone local to do them rofl.
    Those bangs look SO cute on you! I love the color too; it really brings out your eyes.

Length
    wl/90"/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

So much love for the bangs! I have always had bangs because I feel like I have a giant forehead. When used to go to a salon to get my haircut they would always style them up and back, leaving my forehead bare and I hated it. I would sit in the car and try and try to get them back down again, even going home to fix them before I would go anywhere. I do have to fight 2 cowlicks, one on each side but a quick minute with the hairdryer and they are tamed.

Your body is what you are, your soul is who you are.

Lady Elemiah of the Blessed Journey in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    9 in/20 in/30 in
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

ive had bangs for almost 10 years now. I cant imagine my face without them. they grow out and get in the way and i push them back a lot. but i love styling them when i want to feel pretty.
    Zooey Deschanel was a big inspo for me getting bangs.

Length
    0 in!/18 in/??
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Woo hoo! BANGS! I love my bangs and I've had them for nearly all my life. I plan on keeping them as I continue to grow the rest of my hair. I've been cutting my own bangs since I was about 13, and I like to think I've gotten pretty good at it lol. When I was in high school I had super thick, chunky bangs (sort of anime inspired) and then did micro-bangs for a few years in college (...it was NOT a good look on me ) and now I keep my bangs a bit past eyebrow length and I keep the ends a bit thinner so the brows peek through. These are recent pics:

Short Term Goal-WaistLong Term Goal-???

I love seeing all the pics and they look good on everyone. When mine grow a little more (I cut them too short last time) I might share a picture.

And Heavenly Tresses, I saw a length shot that you posted not long ago. Obviously having bangs hasn't prevented you from reaching incredible lengths.

I was watching anime one day and noticed that a girl with her long hair out was able to lean forward into a bowl of ramen and not have it interfere. Ever since then I've felt very tempted to give bangs a try. Closest I went was end-of-nose length, but I was still able to tuck it behind my ears

I am a dude so the fear of looking more feminine has a lot to do with why I haven't fully committed to trying it. That and being able to keep hair off of forehead on a whim without requiring pins, gel or a hat. Maybe this autumn I will!
    MIKURU BEAM

Length
    wl/90"/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CrowningGlory View Post
    I love seeing all the pics and they look good on everyone. When mine grow a little more (I cut them too short last time) I might share a picture.

And Heavenly Tresses, I saw a length shot that you posted not long ago. Obviously having bangs hasn't prevented you from reaching incredible lengths.
    Ah yes, sometimes I feel like I have to trim my bangs more than my length.
    Your body is what you are, your soul is who you are.

Lady Elemiah of the Blessed Journey in the Order of the Long Haired Knights