Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Classic by Yule/Christmas 2020

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Classic by Yule/Christmas 2020

Hey Proverbs31! Welcome to the forum! Sure, you can join in the fun. Them more the merrier like Groovy Granny said...LOL
    I agree with Groovy Granny. If you don't trim you'll be pretty close to it.

Length
    None/HL/FL
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Classic length is my goal for 2020 as well.

☮ Enjoy the journey ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/W><HP
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RottenMango View Post
    Classic length is my goal for 2020 as well.
    Great
    (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections[<click link]
    Sign-up will be open until September 15, 2019

Length
    HL/HL+/TB-CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

A warm welcome to GG, Proverbz and RottenMango!

I’m still going for this goal for sure. I’m about halfway between hip and BCL at the moment, expecting to hit BCL around New Year. From there to TBL is very short on me, and I have a rather small butt so classic by the end of next year might be doable, but I’ll have to re-evaluate later.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

☮ Enjoy the journey ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/W><HP
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post

I’m still going for this goal for sure. I’m about halfway between hip and BCL at the moment, expecting to hit BCL around New Year. From there to TBL is very short on me, and I have a rather small butt so classic by the end of next year might be doable, but I’ll have to re-evaluate later.
    Thanks...it's great to hear you are still in it
    (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections[<click link]
    Sign-up will be open until September 15, 2019

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I'm also glad to see that you're still in it too

Length
    HL/HL+/TB-CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Aye, I've been a bit quiet here for the past few weeks due to personal reasons (which I've written about in the members-only area).

How is your growth journey progressing, Dark40?

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Aye, I've been a bit quiet here for the past few weeks due to personal reasons (which I've written about in the members-only area).

How is your growth journey progressing, Dark40?
    Yes, I've noticed that you've been kinda quiet here for the past few weeks. Oh, ok. I will check it out what you've written in the members-only area.

My hair growth journey isn't going to well. I'm not seeing any new hair growth at all. It's like it's staying at the same length for the last 7 months. I'm making plans to go to my doctor to get some blood work done with a hematologist after my actual doctor found ferritin serum numbers being abnormal or too high. So, I'm going see a hematologist about it. Because, I might be anemic. So, I'm going next Tuesday afternoon to see what he/she says what I should do. So, that's what is going on with me. I know that my diet don't contain enough iron. I do take a multivitamin daily but that might not be enough iron for me for the day. But I do eat a lot of meat daily. So, that's why I don't understand how I could be anemic.
    Last edited by Dark40; August 30th, 2019 at 11:14 AM.

Length
    HL/HL+/TB-CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yes, I've noticed that you've been kinda quiet here for the past few weeks. Oh, ok. I will check it out what you've written in the members-only area.

My hair growth journey isn't going to well. I'm not seeing any new hair growth at all. It's like it's staying at the same length for the last 7 months. I'm making plans to go to my doctor to get some blood work done with a hematologist after my actual doctor found ferritin serum numbers being abnormal or too high. So, I'm going see a hematologist about it. Because, I might be anemic. So, I'm going next Tuesday afternoon to see what he/she says what I should do. So, that's what is going on with me. I know that my diet don't contain enough iron. I do take a multivitamin daily but that might not be enough iron for me for the day. But I do eat a lot of meat daily. So, that's why I don't understand how I could be anemic.
    That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that.

Meat grown on the US soil is much poorer nutrient-wise than European meat because the land is so depleted of minerals. Also, many things in the body work together, so even though you "should" be getting enough iron from those sources, it might not be put to use in the ideal way.

I hope you get these issues resolved soon.

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that.

Meat grown on the US soil is much poorer nutrient-wise than European meat because the land is so depleted of minerals. Also, many things in the body work together, so even though you "should" be getting enough iron from those sources, it might not be put to use in the ideal way.

I hope you get these issues resolved soon.
    Yes, you are right about US meat grown on their soil poorer than European meat because the land is so depleted of minerals. That is soooo very true. I have some good news! I saw the hematologist today, and she said my blood work looks normal. They took some more blood for more test, and I should get the results tomorrow! But she really said, "I don't have no worries!" I am so happy about that! So, I'm getting enough iron then.