Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal Essences products

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Herbal Essences products

This is a thread about all the HE products out there. Do you love them? Which ones do you have? Please share!

My Holy Grail is the HE Hello Hydration conditioner. I think *everybody* knows this by now.

What's your favorite?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    36/BCL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Default Re: Herbal Essences products

Same here lapushka! I LOVE that conditioner, i have tried so many, high end ones too and yet always end up going back to that one. I also loved one of their masks but i can't find it in my local stores anymore. I think it was called "smooth and soft", it came in the orange tub.

“You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself.” H. Hesse

Not a fan of labels. missblueeyes's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I personally LOVE the scent of the Clearly Naked Shine shampoo! It smells so minty and fresh. I kinda miss using it to be honest, but it was a tad drying on my hair.
    Chin | APL | BSL | Waist | Hip | BCL | TBL

Length
    Pixie/TBL/???
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

HE Long-Term Relationship shampoo saved my hair. Enough protein to reduce visible damage and splits and reduce my tangles, enough sulfates to make sure the protein doesn't build up too quickly AND to strip my scalp clean of my thick and troublesome sebum. If I ever get to the bottom of my giant bottle of Tresemme conditioner, I'll probably try out one of the non-protein HE conditioners, too.
    Nique ~ Journeying from pixie in 2011 to who knows where

Pixie ~ Shoulder ~ APL ~ BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ Tailbone ~ Classic ~ Fingertip ~ Knee?

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I liked Hello Hydration a lot, and it prompted me to try Long Term Relationship conditioner. So far, my hair is loving the LTR. It's like HH, but more so. I don't use it every wash though... it's possible to have too much slip!

ETA: I actually don't care for the smell much. But it doesn't make my eyes water or anything.

Eta2: Uh oh. I was looking up the ingredients list online earlier and was shocked to see hydrolyzed silk listed in the LTR. Me and silk protein don't get along. I can confirm tonight that my current LTR doesn't have any proteins listed, so maybe they reformulated it?
    Last edited by Anje; June 30th, 2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: condish, not shampoo. I'm a total cheapskate when it comes to shampoo. Diluted Suave FTW!
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    Chin/BCL/Knee?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

LOVE LOVE LOVE HERBAL ESSENCES

I have used almost every single one, even the ones that aren't made for my hair type just because I love the smell
    My favourites are 'Hello Hydration' and 'Body Envy'

The also have one I really liked that came out about a year ago called "Naked." It has no cones and smells like minty-lemon
    My head always felt so refreshed when I got out of the shower after using it!
    Chin-Shoulder-Apl-Bsl-Mbl-Waist-Hip-BCL-Tbl-Classic-Thigh-Knee-????

Now On to TBL!

Type
    2a/F/i

I used to love Herbal Essences back when I was blow drying my hair and it was kept at shoulder length. My hair has decided it doesn't like Dimithicone and that's the cone that seems to be in most of the HE conditioners. To bad, because I've always loved the scents.

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I like the retro Smooth Collection because of the scent & it works well on my fine/ wavy hair. Drama Clean was one of my favorites too but they discontinued it . Does anyone know which ones that they have now are similar to that one? Tea- lightfully Clean, it's replacement, is getting bad reviews.

Length
    shldr/shldr/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Hello Hydration conditioner is the only HE product I've ever tried because they are not sold over here. I bought it from US several years ago (no idea if the ingredients are still the same). I thought it was ok. I feel like all the drugstore conditioners are basically the same But if HE products were sold here, I would probably try more of them.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    I like the retro Smooth Collection because of the scent & it works well on my fine/ wavy hair. Drama Clean was one of my favorites too but they discontinued it . Does anyone know which ones that they have now are similar to that one? Tea- lightfully Clean, it's replacement, is getting bad reviews.
    Drama Clean was my all time favorite conditioner ever, when they axed it I stocked up via eBay and Big Lots. Tealightfully Clean is the "new" version but I've tried it and don't think it's actually any different from Drama Clean other than having tea tree oil and giving you that tingly feeling. So I'm happy about that.

I hate HE pearlized/opaque shampoos but I do like the clear formulas. I use Tealightfully Clean and Color Me Happy to clarify. I also use their conditioners when my hair needs a boost of cones. I've been using LTR, Color Me Happy and the Naked Volume one. They cause buildup if I use them for more than a week though.