Thread: Scrunchies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    5/18-20/40
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Scrunchies

Hello everyone! Happy Holidays if you're celebrating!
    I just wanted to post about scrunchies and see if anyone here loves them as much as I do (and since it's the season to indulge, I'm looking for some more to buy )

So yes, my favorite scrunchies are from this site called Women Who Look Like Gold, I mean they are huge! Way bigger and grander than any scrunchie I've ever owned before.

Then, of course, there's HartzSilks on Etsy and they are the first company that I ever purchased scrunchies from actually but I cannot purchase from them any longer since becoming vegan.

So, I'm just wondering if you all have any scrunchies that you really like; I'm waiting for new releases from the Women Who Look Like Gold website, until then I'm looking through the hair accessories on sale at Net-a-Porter right now.

Also! For other scrunchie-lovers, how do you guys style your scrunchies in new ways?

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Scrunchies

[QUOTE=lillii;3615324]I just wanted to post about scrunchies and see if anyone here loves them as much as I do (and since it's the season to indulge, I'm looking for some more to buy[/QUOTE

I'm a fan. My hair hasn't been long enough for a ponytail for very long so I don't have experience wearing them yet and at the moment I only have the satin ones that I wear in a pineapple to bed. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

I have a shipment coming from Very Shine at Etsy. I picked out some interesting ones. When the shipment arrives I'll post a photo of them. I hesitated to buy them because they come from all the way from South Korea but I gave in to temptation! https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeryShine?...on_id=19339508
    You've got me wanting the scrunchies from Women Who Look Like Gold. I was disappointed that there wasn't a photo of someone wearing one. They are so big I can't imagine what they would look like!

Length
    5/18-20/40
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

[QUOTE=bokeh;3615361]
    Quote Originally Posted by lillii View Post
    I just wanted to post about scrunchies and see if anyone here loves them as much as I do (and since it's the season to indulge, I'm looking for some more to buy[/QUOTE

I'm a fan. My hair hasn't been long enough for a ponytail for very long so I don't have experience wearing them yet and at the moment I only have the satin ones that I wear in a pineapple to bed. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

I have a shipment coming from Very Shine at Etsy. I picked out some interesting ones. When the shipment arrives I'll post a photo of them. I hesitated to buy them because they come from all the way from South Korea but I gave in to temptation! https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeryShine?...on_id=19339508
    You've got me wanting the scrunchies from Women Who Look Like Gold. I was disappointed that there wasn't a photo of someone wearing one. They are so big I can't imagine what they would look like!
    Just looked through the Very Shine scrunchies! Wow! I love those!! I can't wait to see your photo! I'm going to have to order a few but I love all of them

The Women Who Look Like Gold scrunchies... I wish I had someone to take hair pictures for me, maybe tomorrow one of my family members will be ever so inclined to help so I can post one... they are really big. I saw a picture on tumblr the other day, I'm not sure if the woman is wearing Women Who Look Like Gold but it looks almost identical to one of the ones I have http://lacooletchic.tumblr.com/post/...omlacooletchic

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Gosh love them i have so many..some i made myself and some original that i bought quite a few years ago,i have two faves that i wear most of the time i like how they are kind to hair and so comfortable too!

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I love them! I got all mine from American Eagle.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Length
    5/18-20/40
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

I can't believe I never thought to look there! I just went on their website, sooo cute! Hopefully they'll be in stores when I go out on Black Friday! Thank you for that!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I have one which I often wear around a bun:

JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    5/18-20/40
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post

Oh my goodness! I love that! It's so ornate! Complements your earrings as well!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lillii View Post
    Oh my goodness! I love that! It's so ornate! Complements your earrings as well!
    Thank you very much
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post

I love the look of the big scrunchie around your bun! BTW, I'm fairly new around here and I have really appreciated all the photos that you post in these forums. It's been really helpful to me as I try to figure out my personal 'look' or 'style' for my hair.