Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone still use Bigen?

Default Re: Does anyone still use Bigen?

Hi blackgothicdoll! Now that I can see your avatar photo, you are indeed a doll! (I haven't figured out how to havw an avatar pic yet, so you're ahead of me on that!)

You want your hair to shine. Mine's shiniest after I've oiled it.

You might be interested in a YouTube video in which two college girls, one Caucasian & the other Afro-Ameeican, swapped hair care routines for a day.

Default Re: Does anyone still use Bigen?

Keratin's keratin, so they were both using the same basic hair care products, but different hair textures need vastly different amounts of the same item.

"Cristina & Devri Swapped Hair Care Routines - YouTube"

So what I'm trying to say is that you're beautiful, and you are in the process of figuring out how to optimize that beauty that you've already got. The fashion advertising business has long been trying to convince every woman that she's ugly, so that the beauty manufacturers can sell their wares. White women are routinely told that they need suntans, straight-haired ladies are told they need to get perms so they can have afros, etc. Just don't buy it! You're already totally gorgeous, & you have a flair for artistry to arrange the beauty that you were born with. If you choose to use a natural product or a synthetic one, or 2 or 3 or a million, you're going to use it/them beautifully & wisely.

I read a free book sample on Kindle that I really like. When my budget allows, I'll probably get the whole book: If You Love It, It Will Grow: A Guide to Healthy, Beautiful, Natural Hair by Dr. Phoenyx Austin.