Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/55/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

Hehe, I love the inside covers of Decompositions. That sounds like a lovely hygge for you you, Maelyssa!

55in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

It was an absolutely lovely box.. .so happy and yes, decomposition books are fantastic...this was particularly spot on with things I adore.

Enchantress Maelyssa, Oracle of The Deep Wood in The Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    29"/TB/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Guys, I have a problem. The box I bought is a touch too small! Now, I have to find something else to put things in. I guess it's a good thing I'm still sick so I have the time.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    BSL/WL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Haha Shorty89, I think I may also have been a bit optimistic with the box I set aside for my giftee (mine is recycled from Christmas shopping). I hope I manage to squeeze everything in!

I dreamt I had received my swap box last night. I guess that means I'm really looking forward to it!
    Recovering from a devastating shed. WL but a lot of taper.
    (C: Dr Organic Argan Oil; W: Avalon Organics Scalp Normalizing Shampoo; C: Yes to Blueberries).

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Dear giftee, I'm still recovering from the epic cold (lol), but here's hoping I finally get on with my final crafting project, aka artwork painting, today! Wanted to ship before mid-January, but now it's gonna be the end of January ah well :S xD

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Giftee, your package went out in the mail this morning

Length
    29"/TB/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hailwidis View Post
    Haha Shorty89, I think I may also have been a bit optimistic with the box I set aside for my giftee (mine is recycled from Christmas shopping). I hope I manage to squeeze everything in!

I dreamt I had received my swap box last night. I guess that means I'm really looking forward to it!
    I'm trying to debate whether or not Canada Post would accept a shoebox as a package.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I finished my crafting a couple days ago. Hooray! It turned out pretty well. I have all the official items, but I need to wait until next week to ship because I want to add some edible goodies. For now I'm swamped getting ready for a work trip and my new semester. (If a package arrives between Wednesday and Saturday, DH will keep it safe for me. Or if it doesn't fit in the mailbox, it'll be safe at the post office until my return.)

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Length
    40/42/45
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

I'm sorry I've been a bit silent on this thread. Got hit with a nasty case of the flu, thankfully am mostly over it now. But some updates:

DweamGoiL, the cats looooved the cat toys. Tinker kept gnawing at one of them and our smaller cat Boris tried to take it away from him; they got into a little spat until I gave Boris one of his own. Clovis, our old, toothless cat who's usually not very energetic or playful rolled around on the ground holding one of them in his front paws and then carried it off to play with somewhere else. The female cats weren't around when I went by but I'm sure they will be enjoying them soon too!

Giftee, I will have your package out by the end of the week! I need to find a good size box...
    { tailbone classic fingertip knee ankle }

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I'm sorry I've been a bit silent on this thread. Got hit with a nasty case of the flu, thankfully am mostly over it now. But some updates:

DweamGoiL, the cats looooved the cat toys. Tinker kept gnawing at one of them and our smaller cat Boris tried to take it away from him; they got into a little spat until I gave Boris one of his own. Clovis, our old, toothless cat who's usually not very energetic or playful rolled around on the ground holding one of them in his front paws and then carried it off to play with somewhere else. The female cats weren't around when I went by but I'm sure they will be enjoying them soon too!

Giftee, I will have your package out by the end of the week! I need to find a good size box...
    Yay!!! So glad the kitties enjoyed them Hope you're feeling better now.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline