Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

I have indeed found some awesome things for my giftee, and am making good progress on the _____ which I am super hoping they will love!

I am on the road yet again this week, but sadly not for FarmQuest. My Grandma fell and broke three major bones so we need to go visit her while we can. I'd planned to go down in Feb, but it looks like I am making an unplanned road trip to Oregon now! (Anyone super wanting things from the Pacific NW feel free to shout out, I won't make it a formal question, but I will make a note of it for future swaps)

In better news, we found a gulf island we really love and with land on it that might be suitable and in budget. Next step will be property tours. We were checking out up island (on Vancouver Island itself) the week before that, but that area was quite cold and damp and also full of bears....and cougars and wolves and lacked a real sense of any community nearby as well). Beautiful though! This past week's area has no bears and very friendly people and is still gorgeous. I mean really, everything here is gorgeous, this is a lovely part of the world.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    waist/clsc/???
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

How do you feel about shawls?

I like them, but I don't have a lot of opportunities to wear them, and I also like knitting them so I think I'm set on shawls. Long skinny "shawlettes" that can be worn as a scarf would be welcome though, since I have many opportunities to wear scarves.
    Lady Ilium, Spellweaver and Technomancer in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    1c/2a,M,ii. Slowly growing out dye and heading toward FTL.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Giftee - This was the last 20 minutes of my life. Cutting is slow, but I am really optimistic it will be worth it in the end

DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline