Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Hygge swap! Winter swap 2018. Mail out deadline: Feb 20th!

Dear giftee, I got all the edible goodies for you yesterday (they all keep great for at least a year ) ! One final shopping trip and, most importantly, the crafting project left

Dear gifter, sorry for not being as active with the questions these days, will answer the ones I have left this afternoon!

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Giftee - this weekend, I will be thinking of you and working on your gift. I also managed to go this morning before work to a store that is 'scary' during the holidays at lunchtime/after work because of the long lines. I got all your yummies. I am waiting for one more gift, but it won't come until after Christmas and then I am ready to ship so enjoy the holiday season although you won't hear from me, I will be thinking of you
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

OK, remaining questions!

How do you feel about Sherlock Holmes?
    Love it! Both Conan Doyle's books and Sherlock BBC. I cosplay Sherlock from the BBC series and planned a whole Summer trip to be about Holmesian and Sherlockian London sightseeing, so yeah, I really like Sherlock Holmes

Do you have a favorite flower? I like Centaurea Cyanus/cornflower quite a lot. Also flax and forget-me-not (small blue flowers, it seems xD). Small flowers and wild flowers rather than big statement ones. But while I quite like those, I'm not that much into flowers when it comes to imagery, I prefer leaves. Scent-wise, I like rose and lavender.

Are you open to recieving clothes? If so, what is your size, and prefered type of clothes and fabric?
    Sure! I'm an XS-S EU. I favour cotton, viscose, wool, silk, open to other synthetics as well. I love scarves! For style, this thread is a good reference. Or IG.

Sock/shoe size? S/M for socks, 38 EU for shoes (sometimes a 37 or 39 depending on the brand, but 38 is the size I use the most).

Fuzzy socks, or slippers? Not a fan of fuzzy socks. I already have slippers.

Do you use or would you like to try shampoo bars? I use shampoo bars regularly, so yes! But with SLS.

Any Dutch goodies you know/like/would like to try? I can feed your stroopwafel, licorice, or speculaas addiction, if you happen to love any of these products! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll just use my own judgement when I pick out food items for you.
    Not a fan of licorice. The other two have butter, so better not :S

Do you like cookies/baked goods that contain a blend of spices (think allspice, mixed spice, speculaas spice, anything with a dominant cinnamon/ginger/clove flavour) Cinnamon and ginger is OK, I like baked goods with those spices (but not an overwhelming amount or flavour), I'm not a fan of clove, and probably not allspice, the only spices I can eat are cinnamon and ginger in moderate amounts.

Do you like truffels?
    YES I DO

Can you read cursive? (I'll write my note accordingly) I think so!

Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Missed these two!

Ok, important question here. Giftee, I'm a sorta painter-artist, and I would really like to know what would you like as a drawing. I'm esp good at animals, but I can also do portraits, landscapes, etc etc. What would you like??? If it's something unique (a pet, a certain lanscape or thing...), please provide a pic Animal-wise, I like lionesses, horses and owls. Other possibilities include forests, Celtic aesthetics and fanart (from a TARDIS in space to Tolkien, that's totally my jam).

This might sound like a dumb question, but giftee, what really excites you? Like what activity/food item/animal/holiday ETC just makes you giddy, (either giddy inside or giddy outside)? What do you consider squee-worthy (even if you would never be caught dead squeeing)? DOCTOR WHO will probably make the trick Also sweet stuff and chocolate. And cosplay and fandoms in general.