Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Insane Fast Growth! From SL to WL in 2 months-Fast Hair Growth Stories Here!

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Insane Fast Growth! From SL to WL in 2 months-Fast Hair Growth Stories Here!

I had a hair growth spurt in 2014...nothing really very spectacular but it felt like my hair grew back really fast from a short bob in March - fast forward to September and I was almost at collarbone. I didn't measure my hair but it could have been 10 cm in half a year. I was pregnant back then and my hair would just grow like crazy
    I had most of growth when I was drinking nettle tea and yeast. Up to inch (2 cm) in a month.
    I need to go back to yeast at least, I've been drinking nettle for last 3 months now so it's about time to take a break.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    3/9/30
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Insane Fast Growth! From SL to WL in 2 months-Fast Hair Growth Stories Here!

I agree. Not calling you a liar, OP, it's just that what you described is medically impossible. Memory can play wack tricks on us.

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Dear OP,

I believe you! I'm 62, & had a growth spurt last year. I was following directions from some of those YouTube videos recommending inversion, egg, oil, plastic wrap overnight. I massaged my scalp a lot with wooden or horn combs, & used Ayurvedic herbs & lots of ingredients saying they're good for growth, like nettles, etc. I took pictures on my videocamcorder of myself from the back, wearing horizontally striped clothes.

So I did a treatment once a week for about 6 weeks in a row. My hair grew about 4 1/4" in that time. Within 24 hours, it grew as much as 1 3/8". And then I made the mistake of trying to trim it to even up my hemline. So I cut off 4" & wound up back at mid-back length where I had started out. And then, to my disappointment, it stopped growing so fast; however, now, a year later, it's tailbone length, if you don't mind fairy tale endings.

BUT! I wrote down what I was doing, & I've got the photos on my camera. My difficulty is that I still haven't mastered posting photos online; however, mastering uploading photos & videos is a skill that I simply have to get figured out for my business, so why not here among friends on LHC?

So I'll upload more details later, & Lord willing, I'll get these computer thingies straightened out yet! I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me!

And I'm still hoping for a repeat growth spurt. I've figured out a few things I need to change.

I do think sweat helps hair grow, so I've stopped running the dehumidifier so much. I've also noticed that school-age children seem to grow fastest during the summer, like corn stalks, when the daylight hours are the longest. Your growth spurt happened in the summer, when you were getting a lot of sun, and isn't working with horses a lot of exercise? You must have done some perspiring.

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I think your hair was sligtly longer than you remember at the starting point.

It also depends on your height and the distance between your body markers. I have around three or four inches from BSL to waist and my hair grows rather fast, and i remember getting from BSL to waist took me only around three months or less.