Thread: WOW shampoo & conditioner

Length
    CBL/APL/CLASS
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: WOW shampoo & conditioner

First impressions
    I dont know how to feel about them
    First off the both have a very nice scent, light not overpowering and they compliment each other.

The shampoo made my scalp feel very clean which I don't know yet if that is good or bad but it does not feel moisturizing

The conditioner is very thin I have fine hair but medium thickness so I like someone thing that is not too thin but not like butters so again it is up in the air.

My hair has not had any product in it for 10 days and I have been washing it with only water since the start of October so my hair can fully show me the advantages or disadvantages of the set. I will be using these for a month to see if I like them or not.

Length
    Chin/FTL/Knee
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post
    First impressions
    I dont know how to feel about them
    First off the both have a very nice scent, light not overpowering and they compliment each other.

The shampoo made my scalp feel very clean which I don't know yet if that is good or bad but it does not feel moisturizing

The conditioner is very thin I have fine hair but medium thickness so I like someone thing that is not too thin but not like butters so again it is up in the air.

My hair has not had any product in it for 10 days and I have been washing it with only water since the start of October so my hair can fully show me the advantages or disadvantages of the set. I will be using these for a month to see if I like them or not.
    I suppose then it wasn't a bad experience?

When I went sulfate-free I still felt my shampoo wasn't particularly moisturizing. I guess shampoo is to clean, conditioner to moisturize.

I hope you keep us posted on how it goes. I'm curious to find out whether or not these are worth their price.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/APL/CLASS
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Yes I agree it wasn't a bad experience and she was nice enough to give me a restoring oil that smells almost identical to the conditioner not the same brand though