Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: No trimming 2021! Second half only!

Length
    Bald/Shorn/Epic

Default Re: No trimming 2021! Second half only!

Quote Originally Posted by Jools69 View Post
    Well done for getting as far as you did. Growing out very short hair can be challenging with all the different lengths to cope with. 3 monthly trims are probably more suitable at this stage.
    I lasted 4 months which Is the longest I've gone without a trim.maybe I'll be ready to do a year no trims by 2025 xD

Length
    22APL/34HL/43CLS
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I lasted 4 months which Is the longest I've gone without a trim.maybe I'll be ready to do a year no trims by 2025 xD
    4 months no trimming is a good ‘innings’. I withdrew from the 12 month challenge, as I couldn’t bear my ends anymore without a trim. I think waiting until you’re ready is a good thing. You never know, you may be able to join the challenge earlier than expected!

Length
    Bald/Shorn/Epic

4 months no trimming is a good ‘innings’. I withdrew from the 12 month challenge, as I couldn’t bear my ends anymore without a trim. I think waiting until you’re ready is a good thing. You never know, you may be able to join the challenge earlier than expected!
    My intention was to do all next year but with the state my hairs in it would probably discentigrate

Length
    21"/27"/48"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

A couple of years ago I'd taken part in one of the one-year no-trim challenges, and I made it to the end, but I wasn't happy with my hair by the end of the challenge. I decided after that to just trim whenever my hair "tells" me that it needs it. I'm using a product right now called L'oreal No Haircut Cream, though, and that stuff is absolutely a delight in my hair! I haven't trimmed since early April of this year, and my hair isn't even close to needing a trim. I LOVE that stuff. So I might be able to happily take part in another 12-month challenge again, but either way, once my hair starts to look like it needs to be trimmed to look good to me again, I'd much rather just trim it than to be unhappy with how it looks to me.

My last trim (actually it was a full on haircut) was at the end of March, so it’s been 6 months already! My ends are starting to feel a little rough but I think I'll make it until Christmas. I just want it to feel long again soo badly haha. Maybe I'll look into getting that No Haircut product.

Length
    21"/27"/48"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    My last trim (actually it was a full on haircut) was at the end of March, so it’s been 6 months already! My ends are starting to feel a little rough but I think I'll make it until Christmas. I just want it to feel long again soo badly haha. Maybe I'll look into getting that No Haircut product.
    I highly recommend it. It's inexpensive, and it doesn't take a lot of it. I just use it on the ends (like the last several centimeters) not the full length. And my hair still feels super soft right to the ends even though my last trim was at the beginning of April.

Length
    22"/22"/29"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Soo its been 2-3 months since my last trim, and I'm starting to see some splits or breaks. ugh! its grown about half an inch in the last month woohoo!

So far I'm doing very good! My routine is doing a good job at preventing damage, and I haven't felt the urge to trim or cut my hair. I might do a little trim on January 2022, but that's it.
    Shaven/Shoulder/APL
    MBL/Waist/Hip/Tailbone
    Daily washing

Length
    21"/27"/48"
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

It's almost October! I haven't trimmed since early April....and I'm still satisfied with my hemline. Woo! Just a few months left! I started this year at 21", and I'm at 27" now. Here's hoping for continued growth until the year's end!
    No trims for the rest of 2021.

❤️Heatless hair —see blog Glitch's Avatar
    Length
    CBL/WL+/Hip+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Omg I've been so stressed with other things in my life rn that I haven't had time to even think about my hair, let alone get the urge to trim the hemline Which is a positive! Almost 3 solid months of no trims so far! Woot woot
    No trims since July 10th - just a motivational siggy since I have a hard time keeping my hands from snipping away!