Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

Thanks lapushka, Jools and Finda! And congrats luluj​ for completing the challenge too.

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Ooh very nice! I wonder how long each stripe is...about an inch? That would be one way to estimate it. It's awesome growth regardless! We're nearly length twins, so I love seeing your progress

(Do you have a pink streak in your hair? )
    Oh good spot! That's a faded purple streak from the very very beginning of the year, I think it's probably just the stain left now. I ought to redo it sometime.

The stripes are about 3/4" but when wearing can distort a bit, but they're also be more reliable with a bit more effort to make sure they align when I put them on in future and thank you, it's so fun to have a length twin
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    APL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    I have been pretty busy and haven't checked in with LHC for a while. I completed this challenge and am ready to move on to the next half, I just have to search for the thread. Congrats to all who made it!

Same. Way, way, way overdue with this reply due to introverting. Congrats to everyone who successfully completed the challenge! And to the rest You know what they say about failing your way to success.