Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 485

Thread: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

  1. #451
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3
    Length
    25/25/35
    Type
    2c/C/iii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    So far so good for me! Will post pics when I can (think I need 25 posts?) I had a disastrous bleach job in 2020 so I just chopped from WL to a pixie.... sigh..... Haven't trimmed since then, somewhere around SL now.

  2. #452
    Member paulownia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    593
    Length
    SL/CBL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    It feels sometimes like my hair is just stalling and comparing some pictures makes me realize that there is actually some growth
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

  3. #453
    Member Jo Ann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,603
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    I'm putting a two-week think into a trim. I haven't had one since July, and I'm trying to hold off until the end of June. Time, and mood, will tell
    Not Cut, But After Washing, Before Brushing and Bunning...Baby steps!

  4. #454
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    59,727
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by twaitro88 View Post
    So far so good for me! Will post pics when I can (think I need 25 posts?) I had a disastrous bleach job in 2020 so I just chopped from WL to a pixie.... sigh..... Haven't trimmed since then, somewhere around SL now.
    You can always upload your pictures to a photohosting site. A lot of us on here, both have the albums here & a photohosting site. I like it because it contains pictures I use across the net, for various stuff.

    I use "imgur" for my images. One tip I can give you, if you make an account there. Set your albums (that you then upload to), to private, otherwise your images are internet-readable and open to... whoever wants to see them; and you don't want that, because trust me you can get some pretty bad comments. Linking with the private setting to forums is still possible, so no problems there; just grab the BBCode next to the image, paste that into a message here and you'll be OK.

    I hope I helped.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    It feels sometimes like my hair is just stalling and comparing some pictures makes me realize that there is actually some growth
    That's great!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  5. #455
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    8,084
    Length
    Hip/TBL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    That's definitely noticeable growth, paulownia! Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Ann View Post
    I'm putting a two-week think into a trim. I haven't had one since July, and I'm trying to hold off until the end of June. Time, and mood, will tell
    We have just about 2.5 months left here, you can do it!


    The other day, as I was washing my hair, it seemed like I was really close to classic, so I'm hopeful I might reach it (wet) by the end of this challenge. I'd be more than happy with that.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  6. #456
    Member Bright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    East of the sun and west of the moon
    Posts
    38
    Length
    Ear/SL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    I'm late to the party, but I think I might end up doing this challenge by accident/pandemic-induced inertia regardless so I may as well join now so I can pass it off as intentional. I haven't trimmed since November and my ends seem to be doing okay, so here's to keeping it up 'til July!

    How's everyone holding up?

  7. #457
    Member Nox_Inber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    The California Mountains
    Posts
    488
    Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    I'm late to the party, but I think I might end up doing this challenge by accident/pandemic-induced inertia regardless so I may as well join now so I can pass it off as intentional. I haven't trimmed since November and my ends seem to be doing okay, so here's to keeping it up 'til July!

    How's everyone holding up?
    Welcome!

    I've been getting antsy over trimming some of my thin ends but I liked JasminxCat's idea of leaving the imperfect ends to soak up the damage until it's time to trim. I swear I never would have grown my hair out again without LHC lol.

  8. #458
    Member knobbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    640
    Length
    27.5"/33”/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    Still hanging on over here as well. No real time to do much with my hair these days with a baby and lots of other unrelated life stuff going on. I’m just putting it up and forgetting about it like the pros tell me too. Excited to see how much growth I get when we’re done at the years midpoint!
    HL now, current goal is Classic
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)

  9. #459
    Queen of peace Stray_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,257
    Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Stray, that is *impressive*! You are growing so long.
    Thank you. I am still on and off about weather to chop off all the dyed part and go back to APL or to let the demarcation line reach waist and then chop it off.

    Decisions decisions.

  10. #460
    Member paulownia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    593
    Length
    SL/CBL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2021! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Thank you. I am still on and off about weather to chop off all the dyed part and go back to APL or to let the demarcation line reach waist and then chop it off.

    Decisions decisions.
    I would wait
    The dyed part is not that visible and you don't seem to have damaged or split ends. Cutting back to APL seems an awful lot of length to me
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •