Thread: Product Shower Storage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Product Shower Storage

This might be kind of silly but Im wondering what kind of set up you guys have in your shower to hold the products you want to try or what youre going to use next?

Tbh I often change up what Im using, its nevee the same conditioner with every wash.
    Sometimes I change up my shampoo multiple times in a week. Depending.
    So for me, I have everything set up on a shelf next to the tub, but while Im showering, its a bit difficult to reach things, so now Im selecting what I want to use before I shower, then grabbing them and sticking what I picked in the caddy that hangs from the shower head. But now even this is getting cumbersome and I kind of want to make everything easily accessible while Im in the shower lol

whats your set up?
    do you pick out what you want to use before every wash? Lol

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    Hip/TBL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Product Shower Storage

Things that are in "frequent use" (or that's how I like to think) are just stationed on the floor. Because of the stupid shower door things that look like some kind of capsule, I can't bother to have anything on the actual shelf I have there, besides it's so cold out there. Things that are not yet in use are just... somewhere in the house.
    Last edited by Ylva; September 25th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
    snjallr mar hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann vi vg varask;
    en elli gefr hnum engi fri, tt hnum geirar gefi.

Length
    40/42/45
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

I have a cabinet in my bathroom where I keep all the products I'm not using and then I have a metal organizer with 2 shelves for all my current products. I also put stuff on the corners of the tub. Total I can fit 10ish bottles so I can decide in the moment. If it's not in my shower when I want to use it, as soon as I finish, I get it from the cabinet and put it in the shower for next time. But with 10 bottles I rarely have to do that.
    { tailbone classic fingertip knee ankle }

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I have a cabinet in my bathroom where I keep all the products I'm not using and then I have a metal organizer with 2 shelves for all my current products. I also put stuff on the corners of the tub. Total I can fit 10ish bottles so I can decide in the moment. If it's not in my shower when I want to use it, as soon as I finish, I get it from the cabinet and put it in the shower for next time. But with 10 bottles I rarely have to do that.
    Yeah I wish we had a regular shower again.
    We have a real neat claw foot tub and it’s cool and all but there’s no storage space at all!

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    40/42/45
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccalaurenxx View Post
    Yeah I wish we had a regular shower again.
    We have a real neat claw foot tub and it’s cool and all but there’s no storage space at all!
    Wow I really like the look of clawfoot tubs but never thought about the storage aspect!
    Assuming the showerhead is over the tub and not a separate stall, could you get something like this and push it to the far end of the tub to get more storage space?
    { tailbone classic fingertip knee ankle }

Length
    BSL/CL/?
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I have a bath tub with shower, so stuff I use is just on the side of bath tub. And my stash of products is stored in the shelf elsewhere.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

They make shower curtains with pockets, perhaps that can help some?
    Lady Nemetona of the Blessed Circle in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Waist/???
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I freed up some space in my cupboard earlier this year and I keep all the extra "beauty stuff" there. If I'm trying something out and/or I'm not going to use the same stuff twice, I may just wipe it with a towel afterwards and put it back in the cupboard.I don't want to keep all of my things in the bathroom, because it gets way too hot there, and cosmetic products don't like hot environments and drastic temperature changes.
    Last edited by Joules; September 26th, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ BCL ~ TBL ~ CL
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018
    Sulfates and Silicones

Length
    SL/HL+/KL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I tend to rotate between different products each wash, so I have several bottles and jars on the corners of the bath tub and on three shelves that are next to the tub (where you would have your towel rack) as well.

Type
    1a/F/i

I had a shelf built in when I remodeled my bathroom a few years ago. Now, I'm low maintenance, so I have the one shampoo I use, another I bought on vacation that I don't like for my hair but is good for shaving my legs whenever I get around to that. There's a wash'n'go a guest left at some point. And a jar of CV scrub. My CV bar lives on the little soap holder on my shower set up.

That's it

October 2007 at the Mara Hippo Lodge in Kenya