Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Product Shower Storage

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Product Shower Storage

I have a bathroom cabinet. And with my stash, there's now a few stackable boxes in front of it. Yeah, I have an issue. I have used up 29 products so far this year, and barely bought some (contrary to other years), so I'm good. I just put what I'm currently using in the top box and rotate if I can, but I try using up what I open up first (as much as possible).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    0.5"/26"/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Omg that sounds so tiring, all my products are on the floor in the corner of my shower... the only hair stuff I have is one normal shampoo and conditioner, and one anti-dandruff shampoo. They just chill there with my face wash and body wash haha. All the product testing chaos is skincare and makeup related for me :P

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

My bathroom in the city is tiny, not much space at all. I had my hubs mount a glass shelf at about 5 feet, and right next to the shower. All I have to do is reach out and grab a product. That's where I keep my most used items. It holds a mix of 7-8 bottles.
    The others are on the edge of the tub, and in my caddy over the shower. Products I don't use or very rarely use, are under the sink.

At the house we built a large 7 foot shower when we were renovating. But, for whatever reason, I didn't consider storage a priority so we just had a small niche built in - enough for most people, but not me.
    It does have a bench though, so that's where I've been keeping everything.

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Iím imagining how big the perfect LHC shower would be ...

Length
    12/15/24-25
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I have a shower shelf where I store my shampoo and conditioners. It's a stretch but I can fit my sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, my clarifying shampoo, and two deep conditioners on the shelf. Then I keep my oil treatments on my vanity since I do oil treatments on dry hair anyways.

Type
    2a/C/iii

My shower has a small shelf that holds a bottle of shampoo that I use as a body wash. This is like a cosmic alignment between the water-only washing and decluttering/minimalist threads.
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    My shower has a small shelf that holds a bottle of shampoo that I use as a body wash. This is like a cosmic alignment between the water-only washing and decluttering/minimalist threads.
    Ed
    yeah... no, that wouldn't work for me.. i need options.. lots of options.

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

We have a shower over the bathtub, and a basket that sits suspended across the top of the bath widthways so the idea was to keep everything in there. In reality I keep my products within arm's reach based on whether I mostly use them facing the shower or with my back to it (I use a stool which makes turning round tricky!) So a few are in the basket, a couple are on the edge of the bath, and the ones that are used less frequently go back in my drawer in my bedroom in order to not take up too much space.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

I have a small basket for all the standard items (shampoo, conidtioner, shower gel/soap) that's usually sitting on the edge of our bathtub (since we don't have a separate shower). Doesn't take that much space and can easily be put somewhere else when needed

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I generally have 2 shampoos and 1 or 2 conditioners, plus a bottle of shower gel, and it all fits in the indention that holds products on the back wall of the tub/shower.
    Last edited by spidermom; September 27th, 2018 at 09:52 AM.