Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,378 of 1378

Thread: Supplies for UK LHC-ers!!

Length
    bsl/class/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Supplies for UK LHC-ers!!

The only two I know of are the Dr Organics Tea tree conditioner which also contains some peppermint and the Faith in Nature Tea tree one which has more product for slightly less money.

I think the listing on the Wilko site is a typo/error because when I was shopping in there months ago and picked up several of the Alberto Balsam conditioners all contained cones none of which were water-soluble.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    The only two I know of are the Dr Organics Tea tree conditioner which also contains some peppermint and the Faith in Nature Tea tree one which has more product for slightly less money.

I think the listing on the Wilko site is a typo/error because when I was shopping in there months ago and picked up several of the Alberto Balsam conditioners all contained cones none of which were water-soluble.
    Thank you, I hadn't thought of those.

Hehe, I actually picked up the bottle to read the ingredients while I was out, got all excited and tucked the knowledge away for future reference, but I think using all my energy to leave the house had left not enough for reading comprehension
    Growing back to definite-calf length with hopefully some semblance of a hemline.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Apparently Superdrug only delivers to the UK and Ireland now? It used to do Finland, Sweden and Denmark, too. Does anyone know anything about this change? Is it just for COVID-19 or is it permanent?
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Do you know what delivery service they were using in the past? Maybe you could get some more info that way. Doesn't seem to mention it in their COVID-19 note.

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.

Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I think Schenker but I am not 100% certain. I messaged them on FB, so I'll probably know more tomorrow!

Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

They never replied to me on Facebook but I contacted them using the chat on the website and it is indeed because of the virus.

Hey Ylva, due to the current situation we are not able to offer this delivery however we will look into putting this back in the future however there are no time scales on this as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post

Dr Organics Tea Tea conditioner is my go to one! So refreshing!

Length
    20"/23"/28"
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner is well liked by some wavies and curlies. But it is loaded with other essential oils so might irritate sensitive scalps.

If you are DIYing please accurately measure essential oils (% vol/ vol). Get a baby or pet medicine syringe from a pharmacy or veterinarian or online. Dropwise can be much more than you think.

Proper mixing would be adding the conditioner to the EO, a little at a time, not adding the EO to a glob of conditioner.