Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hip length and Tailbone, come in please..

Length
    Chin/TBL38/TERM
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hip length and Tailbone, come in please..

I started with a chin length inverted bob back in April 2014. I just got to TBL a few months ago. So it took me about 4 years. I am 5'10" if that helps for reference.

But if a women have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Length
    APL/HIP/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Andthetalltrees View Post
    I grow averaged 0.75" a month and 3 years is about how long it takes from above shoulder to tbl for me, I definitely see it possible. I went from shoulder to classic in 3.5 years one time. I have had years of 10" of growth too, So yeah some people grow well beyond 0.5" a month, Edit; Also to add if you're shorter or have milestones closer together someones TBL might be 35" while another is 49" so it would skew the results too
    Gah I always forget about height effect. However I still canít see roots to tbl in that period. If she truly can grow that fast thatís amazing and Iím super jelly though!

hanging out at hl for a while

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

My hair was a chin length bob in October 2014, and hit hip length in April this year (both measured wavy). Iím 5í10Ē for reference.

Will try to attach pics but not having much success of late (has something changed?)

Length
    APL/HIP/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    My hair was a chin length bob in October 2014, and hit hip length in April this year (both measured wavy). I’m 5’10” for reference.

Will try to attach pics but not having much success of late (has something changed?)

I am not able to use tinypic or flikr anymore either. Imgur works! I downloaded the app and it’s super easy.

hanging out at hl for a while