Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Jeterforks!

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default FS: Jeterforks!

Hello everyone! I am trimming down my collection to what I wear most often. As a result, I am selling off all my Jeterforks as I haven't used them in several years. I am open to offers and will give discounts and combine shipping costs if multiple items are purchased (including items from my other sale pages).

I accept PayPal only. Please pay as friends and family. If you are not comfortable with this, please include fees in your payment.

Shipping is an additional $7 (US priority w/tracking) or $14 (international). I will be able to ship next weekend at the earliest.

Available items:

1. Walnut - $18 - prong length is 4", width at the prongs is 1 1/2" with an overall length of 4 7/8" and an overall width of 1 7/8"
    2. SOLD Kingwood - $27 - prong length is 4 1/2", the width at the prongs is 1 1/2", with an overall length of 5 1/2", and an overall width of 2".
    3. SOLD Mun ebony - $36 - prong length is 4 1/2" , with an overall length of 5 1/5" and an overall width of 2"

4. SOLD Bois du Rose - $36 - prong length is 4 3/4", with an overall length of 5 3/4", and an overall width of 2".
    5. Myrtlewood - $27 - prong length is 4 1/2", the width at the prongs 2", with an overall length of 5 1/2", and an overall width of 2 3/8".
    6. SOLD Snakewood - $40 - prong length is 4 1/2", with an overall length of 5 5/8", and an overall width of 2 5/8".

7. SOLD Black & White ebony (dark) - $36 - prong length is 4 1/2", the width at the prongs 2" with an overall length of 5 1/2", and an overall width of 2 1/4".
    8. SOLD Black & White ebony (light) - $36 - prong length is 4 1/2", with an overall length of 5 1/2", and an overall width of 2".
    9. SOLD Redwood - $27 - prong length is 4 3/4", width at the prongs 2", with an overall length of 5 3/8", and an overall width of 2 1/4"

Thank you for looking!

- - - - -

ETA: I have linked all the Etsy pages, but they are not working. I apologize as I'm not sure how to fix it. I am the original owner of all these forks except for the Redwood (#9) which I purchased off the swap board a few years ago. All items have been lightly used and all (except the #1 and #9) come with the original card and bag shipped by Josh Jeter.

- - - - -

ETA: Should be fixed now!!!
    Last edited by NaClH2O; September 13th, 2018 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Price decrease
    SL ---> APL ---> BSL ---> MBL ---> WST ---> HIP ---> TB
    Happy henna head

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: FS: Jeterforks!

Naw, Salty, I have such fond memories of these as they appeared in the Jeter thread many moons ago. They feel like family, and inspired my own bloated Jeterfam! All the best rehoming them! For the links, they need to be from your fav'd Etsy list ("Items I Love") or copied from another personalised Etsy list (private or not) as the transaction links only work for the buyer now.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Account Closed by Member Request

You could always find the forks from this list and post the links that way.

I'm definitely going to be stalking this thread, but I'm a little low on cash atm.

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Naw, Salty, I have such fond memories of these as they appeared in the Jeter thread many moons ago. They feel like family, and inspired my own bloated Jeterfam! All the best rehoming them! For the links, they need to be from your fav'd Etsy list ("Items I Love") or copied from another personalised Etsy list (private or not) as the transaction links only work for the buyer now.
    Hey there!!! Long time no see. Your hair is GORGEOUS! I'm so flattered I inspired you as your beautiful locks certainly have given me something to aim for myself. I think I got everything fixed, I had no idea Etsy links were so troublesome these days.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    You could always find the forks from this list and post the links that way.

I'm definitely going to be stalking this thread, but I'm a little low on cash atm.
    Thank you SO much for the suggestion and link to sold items! I believe I finally have everything fixed. Stalk away!
    Happy henna head

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Prices dropped by 10%!
    Happy henna head

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

That snakewood fork is to die for. Too bad my wallet is full of cobwebs Good luck selling, and I'll be keeping my eye on that one just in case I can sell a kidney or something hehehe.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I drool every time I come to this thread and see these beautiful forks. Unfortunately I don't know whether I'll ever have enough hair for the larger/longer ones (but if they're still up for sale in a couple of years' time ... )
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Account Closed by Member Request

I've been patiently waiting for the snakewood price to drop.

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

i keep stopping by to admire the Mun Ebony and Redheart forks! Sadly Jeters don't work with my hair, so have a **BUMP**!

(and how have you been Salty, i haven't seen you around these parts in ages! Also i still have that Ravenslair clock fork you sent me in my first swap, it's still a favorite!)

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by NaClH2O View Post
    Hey there!!! Long time no see. Your hair is GORGEOUS! I'm so flattered I inspired you as your beautiful locks certainly have given me something to aim for myself. I think I got everything fixed, I had no idea Etsy links were so troublesome these days.

Now why aren't these flying out of here? These are seriously gorgeous forks (cream of the crop IMO, and a little thicker and more sturdy than more recent Jeters). And I wouldn't mind betting that myrtle has awesome chatoyance.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~