Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you like to buy off Etsy...

ENJOY THE JOURNEY Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: If you like to buy off Etsy...

I have come to love Etsy ~ the prices have been awesome and you cannot beat the customer service, or quality in hand crafted items.
    Like others, I have gotten lost on personal websites and prefer the set up on Etsy.....so easy to mauveur....and you have Etsy to back up your purchases.
    If there is an increase it will be slight.....but the ease is worth it IMHO.

Length
    24/40/44ish
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I've still bought from CMW since their move, but don't browse there often. Luckily I did acquire a fair amount before they moved, so don't have a need (loose interpretation of the word) like I used to. And there's the big thing--browse-factor. I like to browse, but lazily. I don't want to have to work too hard for my eye candy.

And as Etsy is another online community, I like that I can converse with LHCers there, too, and act as go-between (with my fave sellers) if needed.

Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~Onwards and downwards, through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~
    APL ** BSL** MBL ** WL ** HL ** BCL ** TBL * WRIST * ...CL ** FTL...

Length
    29"/TB/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

It won't help the cost of some things on Etsy. I find that shipping to Canada can be really pricey, especially from Etsy shops. I'm not sure if Etsy sets the shipping costs or what but it is crazy sometimes!
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade