View Poll Results: If you could choose your hair colour, what would it be?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

37 24.34%
  • Dark brown

20 13.16%
  • Light brown

7 4.61%
  • Dark red

39 25.66%
  • Light red

35 23.03%
  • Dark blonde

10 6.58%
  • Light blonde

29 19.08%
  • Grey

10 6.58%
  • White

19 12.50%
  • Cheese!

11 7.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: If you could choose your hair colour, what would it be?

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: If you could choose your hair colour, what would it be?

I would love black hair with sparkly blue in it. Or black with white ombre on the ends. Always black hair!

I have always loved jet-black hair. I had dark brown to black hair growing up but it started going grey way too early... To reduce damage I stopped using chemical hair dyes and switched to henna. Now I just henna the roots (with coconut milk mix) and there are red-orange streaks where the hair has gone grey, and people who have only met me outdoors have thought I was a redhead. I wish I could have black hair, but I'm afraid the roots would be too noticeable if I started adding indigo and actually got it to be black.

i have always wished to have blonde hair, as long as i can remember... though ever since watching the tv show angel (first episode has a guest star with hair that struck me as perfect when i was younger), that turned into specifically dark blonde hair with natural highlights, quite ashy... but i am doomed to have brown hair dark enough that actually dying my hair that color would take crazy upkeep. it is a pretty shade of brown anyway. but i just love natural blonde hair even though it wouldn't look good on me lol