Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 680

Thread: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

  1. #651
    I have Houdini-hair TatsuOni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,772
    Length
    0.25/48/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Your hair looks lovely MissMuse!


    Home is where the heart is


  2. #652
    Grow, grow, here we grow! Sarahlabyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A quiet place
    Posts
    16,474
    Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Well, here are my start and end photos. Not really any progress, lengthwise, I am pretty sure I have reached terminal. (My hair has not grown any longer in the last year.) That's sad, as I won't reach my goal of ankle, but - it is what it is. Now to decide where to go from here. It has been interesting to find out what my terminal length is, as so many folks never get to know what theirs might be. My father told me that my grandmother's hair was long enough for her to sit on. I'm glad I was able to reach a similar length, too. It somehow reminds me of one of those old photographs of a Victorian lady's long hair,
    and I think that's rather nice! (My grandmother WAS a Victorian lady, until she was around 20 or so... )

    Last edited by Sarahlabyrinth; June 29th, 2020 at 02:33 PM.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

  3. #653
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Finland/Norway
    Posts
    6,780
    Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Aren't you still growing out dye, Sarah? It might be far from your actual terminal length, still. Super pretty!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  4. #654
    Member poojasilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Queen City
    Age
    24
    Posts
    92
    Length
    Chin/APL/Class
    Type
    1b/C/iii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    January to June! Very happy with how long my hair is getting

    Chin | SL | CBL | APL | BSL | MBL | WL | HL | TBL | Classic

    23" and counting | Growing since September 2019




  5. #655
    Member Jools69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    UK
    Age
    50
    Posts
    53
    Length
    22/28/43
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Well, here are my start and end photos. Not really any progress, lengthwise, I am pretty sure I have reached terminal. (My hair has not grown any longer in the last year.) That's sad, as I won't reach my goal of ankle, but - it is what it is. Now to decide where to go from here. It has been interesting to find out what my terminal length is, as so many folks never get to know what theirs might be. My father told me that my grandmother's hair was long enough for her to sit on. I'm glad I was able to reach a similar length, too. It somehow reminds me of one of those old photographs of a Victorian lady's long hair,
    and I think that's rather nice! (My grandmother WAS a Victorian lady, until she was around 20 or so... )

    Don’t give up. Your hair is so lovely!

    I do think you’ve gained little length, although it could be the angle of the picture? Definitely, towards the ends look ‘fuller’ though. Perhaps shorter lengths catching up?

    You mentioning about your Victorian grandmother reminds me of my great grandmother who died in the 70s. I do recall her and fairly sure that she had long hair and wore it in a bun. My first grade teacher in primary school in the 70s always wore her long hair in a bun and she must have been at least in her late 50s/early 60s.

    It’s a shame now that a lot of older ladies feel they have to have shorter hair and are sometimes vilified in the media having long hair.
    Last edited by Jools69; June 30th, 2020 at 01:47 AM.

  6. #656
    Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,989
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by poojasilk View Post
    January to June! Very happy with how long my hair is getting

    Gah, such shine! Your texture and color are soooo beautiful!
    You got amazing growth in these months, and the stripey shirt Is perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Well, here are my start and end photos. Not really any progress, lengthwise, I am pretty sure I have reached terminal. (My hair has not grown any longer in the last year.) That's sad, as I won't reach my goal of ankle, but - it is what it is. Now to decide where to go from here. It has been interesting to find out what my terminal length is, as so many folks never get to know what theirs might be. My father told me that my grandmother's hair was long enough for her to sit on. I'm glad I was able to reach a similar length, too. It somehow reminds me of one of those old photographs of a Victorian lady's long hair,
    and I think that's rather nice! (My grandmother WAS a Victorian lady, until she was around 20 or so... )

    Your hair is so lovely, Sarah, terminal or otherwise!
    I think that taking a picture from your knees down would help see any growth better
    Pixie!- Shingle - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder...

  7. #657
    I have Houdini-hair TatsuOni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,772
    Length
    0.25/48/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Very beautiful Sarah!

    Nice progress and beautiful hair poojasilk!


    Here's my result



    Home is where the heart is


  8. #658
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Finland/Norway
    Posts
    6,780
    Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Excellent progress, poojasilk and Tatsu!

    Oh wow, we are actually done now! I fully expected I'd be dropping out a few days early for convenience, but I did not. In fact, it feels like a bother now to have to get a haircut done.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  9. #659
    I have Houdini-hair TatsuOni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,772
    Length
    0.25/48/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Excellent progress, poojasilk and Tatsu!

    Oh wow, we are actually done now! I fully expected I'd be dropping out a few days early for convenience, but I did not. In fact, it feels like a bother now to have to get a haircut done.
    Thank you!


    Home is where the heart is


  10. #660
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    524
    Length
    Buzz/Chin/Floor

    Default Re: No-trimming 2020! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Very beautiful Sarah!

    Nice progress and beautiful hair poojasilk!


    Here's my result

    Sooo close too knee! That's exciting! Looks Ike you are past MTL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •