Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: The NightBlooming thread

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: The NightBlooming thread

Quote Originally Posted by dancedance View Post
    I'm confused, I don't see the salves. Where are they located on the website?
    Quote Originally Posted by alewyn View Post
    The salves are unavailable right now while she works on reformulating them if I remember right, issues with ingredient sourcing and the labor intensity of how they were produced were a big part of the decision to reformulate them.
    You can read about it here https://www.nightblooming.com/2021/0...lve-manifesto/

Be nice or I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    2/20/30
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Ooh I see. I've wanted to try the salve for years but they were always sold out when I looked, and later they weren't on the site at all so I figured she had discontinued them. I do hope she makes the new salve vegan so I can give it a try!

It looks like the salves are losing in the poll, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by dancedance View Post
    Ooh I see. I've wanted to try the salve for years but they were always sold out when I looked, and later they weren't on the site at all so I figured she had discontinued them. I do hope she makes the new salve vegan so I can give it a try!

It looks like the salves are losing in the poll, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
    The new salve is indeed going to be vegan

Length
    2/20/30
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    The new salve is indeed going to be vegan
    Wonderful!!

Length
    27.5"/41"/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Hey all, wondering how others use the scalp scrub! I want to take a bath and use it today but the last time I tried using it, it was a crumbly fail lol. I’m sure I used it on dry hair and she specifically says not to do that so it was likely user error. Anyway please respond with your procedure and any tips if you have them!

Also wondering how others sit in a bath with their hair down? Or do you? I always put my hair up in a bath and I’m worried about tangles with it just floating around me.
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Length
    27.5"/41"/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

I ended up just sitting in the tub (no bath) and dampening my scalp as needed with warm water from a spray bottle. I used some of the fallen scrub to treat my shoulders and feet while I let it sit on my scalp. So refreshing!
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by knobbly View Post
    Hey all, wondering how others use the scalp scrub! I want to take a bath and use it today but the last time I tried using it, it was a crumbly fail lol. I’m sure I used it on dry hair and she specifically says not to do that so it was likely user error. Anyway please respond with your procedure and any tips if you have them!

Also wondering how others sit in a bath with their hair down? Or do you? I always put my hair up in a bath and I’m worried about tangles with it just floating around me.
    I don't have a baththud anymore, but when I did I would put my hair mask in my hair and then put it up while taking the bath.

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

There's now more plant dyes like pure henna and indigo in the store! And plant powders that doesn't dye but condition https://www.nightblooming.com/shop/color/