Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Garnier Fruictis Treats

Length
    17,5/24/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Garnier Fruictis Treats

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Yasss, I hope your hair likes it as much as mine does!
    Yes! This is good stuff, I really liked it. I used it as a first conditioner, mask, and leave in, didn't want to mess with any other products, because is was first time. I'm very pleased. Nice smell too, not too strong.

I saw they had a Macadamia one too. Any experiences? I just started with Aloe Vera because I was more curious about it.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    HL/HL+/~CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    I saw they had a Macadamia one too. Any experiences? I just started with Aloe Vera because I was more curious about it.
    The aloe vera is not available here yet so I can't compare to it, but I plan to order it from Superdrug soon. I have used macadamia, banana and papaya of which I prefer papaya. Banana is a close second, but thicker and contains shea butter which my hair is not the biggest fan of. It tends to cause buildup and a dry feeling over time. The papaya one makes my hair feel very soft and lovely, and it's quite heavy. The macadamia one, in comparison to these, is lighter and less conditioning, and I've decided to save those jars until I have less damaged lengths.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.
    TBL by Yule 2020 | Classic by Yule 2020 | No-trimming 2020, first half

Length
    17,5/24/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    The aloe vera is not available here yet so I can't compare to it, but I plan to order it from Superdrug soon. I have used macadamia, banana and papaya of which I prefer papaya. Banana is a close second, but thicker and contains shea butter which my hair is not the biggest fan of. It tends to cause buildup and a dry feeling over time. The papaya one makes my hair feel very soft and lovely, and it's quite heavy. The macadamia one, in comparison to these, is lighter and less conditioning, and I've decided to save those jars until I have less damaged lengths.
    Interesting. I like the Banana most, but it's possible it's just the smell. I have tried so far Banana, Papaya, Coconut and Aloe Vera. I first thought the Macadamia was same as Coconut, but it only says Macadamia. And my Coconut really was Coconut. But the colours are quite similar. I really didn't like the smell of the coconut one, so I used it as a first conditioner (I usually do this when I don't like the smell), and it worked just fine, nothing wrong with the product itself, but I won't buy it again, because world is full of products with lovely scents.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    APL/BCL/CL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

I recently got some of the coconut one to pair with Cantu conditioner for co-washing and WCC. I gotta agree with you, Suortuva, the smell was terrible. My hair seemed to like it, but I think I’m going to stick to the avocado stuff (which doesn’t smell at all like avocados, but still smells nice). Thankfully I only got the little jar!
    Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind.
    Unruly mixture of 3s. Usually around BCL/TBL curly. Almost Classic stretched.
    My progress pix on imgur

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Whee, so the conditioners that I said I wasn't going to buy arrived! I got the coconut and the papaya. I never tried the coconut mask so I can't say if it smells the same as the mask, but it doesn't smell bad to me - but sometimes in use smell is different than from bottle smell so we'll see about that. The papaya mask smell actually makes me feel sick after awhile, so I think the conditioner may be a better answer since it doesn't stay in as long. And alas, there is no banana.

They are both white and very thick. I'll need to deep condition after my next wash, so I don't think I'll get to try these this week, but I'll make sure to pop back once I do as I'm very excited! I typically don't go for smaller bottles of conditioner but the thickness makes me think they will last longer than most bottles this size.
    [ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | HL ]

stop the world, i want to get off.

Length
    Ear/SL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Kept seeing members mentioning these around the forums and decided to look into them. I picked up the papaya one today as chemist warehouse had them on sale for $6. Last one left in the store, no goji left but a lot of banana. I'll have to give it a go next time I wash in 3 days but the sale lasts until next week so I have time to buy more if I like it.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by earl grey View Post
    Kept seeing members mentioning these around the forums and decided to look into them. I picked up the papaya one today as chemist warehouse had them on sale for $6. Last one left in the store, no goji left but a lot of banana. I'll have to give it a go next time I wash in 3 days but the sale lasts until next week so I have time to buy more if I like it.
    I hate to tempt you, but the papaya and banana are my absolute favorites. I currently only have the banana ones left (2 left, well 1 left and using one).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Ear/SL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I hate to tempt you, but the papaya and banana are my absolute favorites. I currently only have the banana ones left (2 left, well 1 left and using one).
    No! Don't tempt me! I'm already tempted enough to buy all the hydrating things after figuring out I'll be doing a lot of ocean swimming training this summer .

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by earl grey View Post
    No! Don't tempt me! I'm already tempted enough to buy all the hydrating things after figuring out I'll be doing a lot of ocean swimming training this summer .
    OK. I won't. Shhhh.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    BSL/MBL/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Last night I tried the aloe one, that means I've tried banana, papaya and aloe so far. The others don't tempt me at all. I like the aloe one but my ends are a bit dry. I think it will be perfect for summer. The banana made a great difference in my hair, very moisturising! I think I like the papaya one best for now, cause it makes my hair feel fluffier and I like that. So winter -> banana, spring+autumn -> papaya, summer->aloe. Lord, I have to stock up during Christmas break in Germany