Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: What conditioner(s) are you using?

I just finished Giovanni "Smooth as silk" and I started the Giovanni "50:50", I think I like that last one best.
    Bra waist Hip TBL Classic Mid-thigh

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Almost finished with my last bottle of Pantene Damage Detox conditioner, which I'm alternating with L'Occitane Verbena. I was hemming and hawing about buying the L'occitane because even on sale at 50% off it was expensive, but I'm glad I did because I really like it
    mmmmmh I love the smell of that collection, I had the shower gel and perfume but didn't know they had a conditioner! The smell is divine, with that thing you wait all week for the wash day ^^
    Bra waist Hip TBL Classic Mid-thigh

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Almost finished with my last bottle of Pantene Damage Detox conditioner, which I'm alternating with L'Occitane Verbena. I was hemming and hawing about buying the L'occitane because even on sale at 50% off it was expensive, but I'm glad I did because I really like it:

I love L'Occitane. For the last 10 or so years I've been using their Lavender hand cream - my absolute favorite. But I never thought to try their shampoos or conditioners. Will check them out next time I'm in the store. Thanks for posting this.

Currently I'm using Morrocan Oil hydrating conditioner. I recently went back to it after using Herbal Essence Argan oil shampoo and conditioner. The Herbal Essence Argan oil left my hair very nice, but my scalp started itching the day after using it and my hair felt greasy. The Morrocan Oil hydrating conditioner feels lighter, and I can go about 4 days in-between washing and conditioning. And this is with an oil that I use everyday.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Right now I'm using up my Alberto VO5 extra body conditioner. I still have half a bottle of it left. But I'm using up all of my Alberto VO5 conditioners up, and I had just repurchased some more a couple of bottles of Alberto VO5 Kiwi Lime conditioner. I'm looking forward to trying that new conditioner out. But this year I am planning on using up my stash.

I am not using any as it makes my hair flat,but need to start using as having issues lately.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Natashap View Post
    I am not using any as it makes my hair flat,but need to start using as having issues lately.
    When I reached bra strap I needed to start using heavier products. The longer it got the dryer it got for me, especially the ends need lots of moisture.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2b/M/i

Welina - Leuka
    And on special occasions a lush conditioner ( well more hair perfume -Happy happy joy joy ) because it smells so incredibly good like orange blossom ^o^

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

I have a few. Desert Essence Green Apple & Ginger and the Coconut one. I also have a silicone conditioner I went back to using to see if that helps with my current tangle issues. I also have a bottle of Free & Clear under my sink that isn't in my current rotation but will be in the future.

I'm using 3 different conditioners at once.

Jason biotin conditioner to protect my ends while I shampoo
    Then I wash again with Jason anti-dandruff conditioner/shampoo combo. My dandruff has been really bad with this pregnancy.
    Then I finish with equal parts Desert Essences moisturizing coconut conditioner and Jason Biotin. I looooooooooooooooove the smell of the Desert Essences coconut, but I was noticing more tangles and damage after using it. Not sure what I'll do when it's used up. I've been using Jason biotin for about 13 years and Jason anti-dandruff off and on for the past 2, and they've been working great. I happened to see the coconut stuff on sale, and thought I'd try it.

Length
    3/18/26
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

I've been using the Soapbox Argan Oil Control & Soften Conditioner. It just popped up in my Meijer one day and I haven't been able to put it down. For CO-washing, it actually suds up quite a bit so I always feel like my hair gets super clean. It also has great slip! One of the only cone-free conditioners that hasn't made my hair flip out and start nesting.