Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Innate Life products

Length
    8/18/30
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default The Innate Life

Has anyone tried the Innate Life? So far it’s been the only brand of hair care that doesn’t dry my scalp and give my skin a rash. I’ve been using it for the last 4-6 weeks or so. If I had to choose my favorite product out of their entire line, so far I would have to choose the rose hair elixir. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny! I would love to hear your experience with the Innate Life! Did/do you love it or not like it? Why?

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Innate Life

I've heard so many good things about the rose hair elixir. I'm gonna have to give it a try at some point.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I never tried them (want to, though), but there's a small thread discussing the line here.

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Tailb
    Type
    1a/F/iii

I’m honestly not a big fan of their scalp treatments, I find they are overpriced for the results. Seems like DIY scalp treatments are much more effective. But I do like the rose hair elixir. It makes my hair extra soft and hydrated.

I have tried the shampoo, conditioner, scalp treatment, and rose hair elixir. The shampoo and conditioner were nice but unless they had a sale, I don't think I would purchase them again. I didn't like the scalp treatment at all. I made my scalp itch. I did love the rose hair elixir and have repurchased it.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Rose hair elixir is my fav, coming from an oil snob and junkie. Have not tried anything else.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

I have tried the shampoo and conditioner for fine hair, the rose hair elixir, the neroli hair primer spray, and the leave in conditioner spray. While I do love their stuff and it makes my hair really soft and hydrated and shiny, I find that it doesn't provide enough slip for my hair. For reference I have classic length fine wavy hair that I've been hennaing for about 5 years. I would get a lot of tangles using only innate life products and also experienced more split ends even though I wear protective styles and sleep in a satin cap. I still use the products occasionally, especially the sprays and rose hair elixir (effective and smells AMAZING) but to be honest I get more manageable hair using loreal ever pure - nourishing.

Length
    MBL/WL+/TBL+
    Type
    3b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Thoughts on The innate life hair care products!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    I just received my bottle of rose elixir and I’ve only used it once so far so my review will come shortly. Love the smell though!
    Where have you ordered it? I couldn't find a webshop in our country that sells them when I did a quick google search.

Also bumping this thread because I want to hear more thoughts, especially on the detangling performance of the conditioners.

Length
    BSL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    3a/C/ii

Default Experiences with The Innate Life products

I apologize if I have missed a thread with this, searched 6 pages back but didn’t see anything. I just ordered the rose oil and the hair mask. Several long hair YouTubers have recommended the products and the founder has beautiful long hair. I love the ingredients on these products!
    Anyone used their products before?

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Thoughts on The innate life hair care products!

Quote Originally Posted by Fimu View Post
    Where have you ordered it? I couldn't find a webshop in our country that sells them when I did a quick google search.

Also bumping this thread because I want to hear more thoughts, especially on the detangling performance of the conditioners.
    I’m only now seeing this xD I ordered at so natural beauty