Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Wet brush

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Wet brush

Quote Originally Posted by UncommonTart View Post
    So I read this whole thread and I still thought, well, brushing wet sounds iffy... but then the people at WetBrush came out with the mermaid themed ones and i just had to have one. And I loved it. And I needed to try all the rest. And now I have a collection. I LOVE them. They just glide through my thick, wavy hair, wet or dry. I still use my BBB or wooden quill brush on dry hair (or my Phillips #11 when I really want that scalp massage feeling), but for detangling? These are better for my wet hair than a seamless detangling comb!

Yes next to my Wet brush a wide tooth detangler hurts like *hell*. These brushes don't hurt, don't break hair off and just don't do damage at all.

I had a tiny knot in a couple strands a couple hours ago (very end of the hair), and my Wet brush (this was dry detangling before the wash) just halted on it. Any other brush would have broken those hairs off. This one just didn't. Went and looked and yes: knot. Thankfully it came out with a little finagling.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ?/55"/44"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Wet brush

I can’t resist mermaids. I just got the paddle brush the other day at TJ Maxx for $5.99. And I’ve seen them on amazon. So there are still some out there, here and there.