View Poll Results: Other than hair, what other aspect of your appearance do you enjoy spending time on?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skin

100 51.02%
  • Nails

42 21.43%
  • Body: exercise

74 37.76%
  • Body: nutrition

79 40.31%
  • Clothes/shoes

71 36.22%
  • Make-up

52 26.53%
  • Lashes/brows

29 14.80%
  • Other

13 6.63%
  • Just hair!

19 9.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What other physical attribute are you into/do you spend time on?

Default Re: What other physical attribute are you into/do you spend time on?

My main thing is fashion. I like to thrift and sew, and I rarely buy new-new clothes. I enjoy giving things a second life or bringing a garment into existence that previously only lived in my head.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on the thrifting and no new clothes. Sewing is something I'd love to get into.

Length
    ?/Calf/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I like doing my nails but I rarely have time to.

I also like perfumes. I used to hate them until I got a sample I fell in love with and realized not all perfumes smell like honeysuckle and pee. Now I look forward to trying a different sample every day. I guess it gives me "something new" to do while stuck at home...

Since I've been home so much these past few years, I decided to learn skin care and am really surprised how my skin's evened out and I even lost some freckles (the rest are less dark). I don't mind the freckles I was born with, but I don't like the "too much sun" ones...

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Nutrition but mostly JUST HAIR.

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    BSL/BSL/LONG
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i

I want clear skin, but for me I'm pretty sure my skin is just entirely diet-oriented. Products don't seem to make much difference aside from maybe healing things up faster. I also am trying to dress in a way I feel represents me the way I want. But hair is for sure my greatest focus.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

I currently work part time w hair and skin care consultations, so I gotta keep my skin up to speed, and I feel like I lose half of my fingers' length when I break a nail and have to size them all down.

I don't like exercise, but I like the results, so I do it. I was on the fence about nutrition but I like to ferment stuff, I avoid sugar, and I try to at least have a 10/10 breakfast, but I literally forget to eat and I'll die if I have to cook more than twice a week.