Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowboy magic?

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Cowboy magic?

Can someone tell me exactly which one smells like rose??

Never heard of it, but I sure like the name lol
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    MBL/WL+/TBL+
    Type
    3b/M/C/iii

The coney serum looks interesting to me since it has a UV protectant.

For the interested ones:
    Rosewater conditioner
    Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmetoylethyldomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8 Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita

Detangler & shine
    Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

Quote Originally Posted by SwanFeathers View Post
    I enjoy it, a tiny bit goes a long way though, so use sparingly. Just ordered a new bottle.
    Do you mean the conditioner or the serum?
    Last edited by Fimu; August 3rd, 2020 at 06:51 AM.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fimu View Post
    The coney serum looks interesting to me since it has a UV protectant.

For the interested ones:
    Rosewater conditioner
    Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmetoylethyldomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8 Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita

Detangler & shine
    Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

Do you mean the conditioner or the serum?
    Hmm.

I see different ingredients (on the back of the bottles) here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The biggest difference is the detangler is water based.

eta: I was looking at the wrong product; detangler and shine vs super body shine.

And here from the website:

Rosewater Conditioner:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmetoylethyldomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8 Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root*, Honey*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower*, Hexyl Cinnamal

Super Bodyshine:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal
    Last edited by blackgothicdoll; August 3rd, 2020 at 08:10 AM.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    MBL/WL+/TBL+
    Type
    3b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Hmm.

I see different ingredients (on the back of the bottles) here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The biggest difference is the detangler is water based.

eta: I was looking at the wrong product; detangler and shine vs super body shine.
    The Rosewater conditioner is the same -- I just realized I didn't copy the extracts at the bottom properly.

The silicone-based serum still looks more interesting to me because my hair is aloe sensitive.

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I showed horses for years and probably used every type of horse product on my hair imaginable. If it made their tails soft and shiny then I put it on my hair. Some are nice, some dried me out but they are usually very coney and offer a lot of slip. Cowboy Magic smells great and gave me a lot of shine. Haven't used it in years though, since I don't have horses anymore an am currently cone-free.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL