Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

Default Re: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

Silly I know but since finding out my hair is coarse and possibly stronger, I want to do my Floor/Terminal journey again, first major goal is APL, I'd honestly be ok if my terminal length was hip but I hope it's longer than that.

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

My goal has always been classic i always think it looks beautiful but after seeing everyone's pics of their longer hair makes me wonder how long mine would actually get!

Length
    chin/SL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Well, I had WL hair before so I initially wanted to get it back to MBL/WL. But because I'm spending so much time around here, I came to the conclusion that now I want to grow to HL.
    No trimming
    1 2 3 4 5 6

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    I don't really remember what my original goal was... I definitely got big ideas from lurking here I was at TBL when I joined and for a while my ultimate was knee. I'm past that now and maintaining at calf, so my goal hasn't dramatically changed.
    Now I'm technically growing again. I mean, ankle isn't that much longer, right? The LHC-itis is real.

Type
    1b/F/ii

When I first started lurking a year ago, I had no specific goals, just that I wanted it LONG. By the time I joined (about 1 month later) I had decided that Classic was my ultimate goal.

I will be super duper happy if my hair reaches Classic or even Tailbone with at least somewhat blunt and healthy-looking ends. BUT recently I've started to wonder if it is possible to grow even longer and still have neat ends... I won't grow to terminal, that much I know, because I don't wish to have heavily tapered fairytale ends. So basically my goal has changed from Classic to "Whatever length I can grow with a clean hemline".
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL CL
    O
    n a Long Hair Journey since 10/2018

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I didn’t have any hair goals when I joined. Still don’t really as I’m not good at planning things like that. However the possibility of longer hair is now more likely as I’ve learnt hair fu skills like buns. And my current dabbling with NWSO hopefully means less damage so who knows?

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

My initial purpose in joining was to improve the condition of my hair. That's been an interesting journey. As my hair has improved, my expectations have risen. At the time I joined, hair this healthy would have thrilled me! Now I know how much it can improve.

My hair was about APL, and I didn't plan on much more than MBL. I was surprised to find that the longer it grew, the better I liked it. I'm about TBL now, and my goal is around classic. I like the look, but not sure I want to sit on my hair!

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

The length of hair was the only thing on my mind but now health is my main concern (but also length) (I still care a lot about length haha)
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

Didn't realise I posted in here already
    Last edited by Bat; January 24th, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    For many years I stuck between WL and HL. When I started reading LHC without an account, I decided to go to the classic. I had CL as a teenager so I wanted to see if I could do it now. I'm very close, but I think I'm dreaming about FTL.
    I already have classic and now I'm sure I want FTL. I'm heading towards it slowly, no pressure, but I won't say... knee length is beautiful.
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL