Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

Originally my goal was hip (36")
    I surpassed that.

Then I said classic (43")
    And now I'm past that.
    (Wow, I can't believe I'm past classic! doesn't even seem possible lol)

Right now, I'm thinking mid-thigh length? (48"-ish)

But who knows? I'll probably want longer than that once I actually get there!

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I wanted floor length and got there. Now I have a pixie and have never been happier. I think I'll stick with it for awhile. Still have my long braid in a bag, I look at it occasionally. The old braid is surprisingly heavy!
    What you find irresistable is what you choose not to resist.

Length
    chin/28"/32"
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by maborosi View Post
    Originally my goal was hip (36")
    I surpassed that.

Then I said classic (43")
    And now I'm past that.
    (Wow, I can't believe I'm past classic! doesn't even seem possible lol)

Right now, I'm thinking mid-thigh length? (48"-ish)

But who knows? I'll probably want longer than that once I actually get there!
    Your hair looks so incredibly healthy and thick, even at this length!! Your terminal must be so long...
    CLSLAPLBSLMBLWaist●29" Hip●30"(1)TBL●32"(3)??Mid-Butt●36"(7)
    ❤︎Highlighted Honey ❤︎

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ladyfey View Post
    I wanted floor length and got there. Now I have a pixie and have never been happier. I think I'll stick with it for awhile. Still have my long braid in a bag, I look at it occasionally. The old braid is surprisingly heavy!
    Wow gosh that was a large amount to cut off..as your braid was heavy your head must feel so light weight now!

Length
    Shldr/CBL/Happy
    Type
    2c/F/ii

My hair journey started out with me having shoulder length hair and I didnt really have a specific goal in mind, just this "I want long hair"- idea. Long hair back then = waist or the like. I eventually reached waist and decided that wasnt enough; my ultimate goal was gonna be TBL, or maybe even Classic. I reached TBL and... didnt like it at all. I cut back to hip length and Ive been maintaining there for over 6 months by now.

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

My goal was and is still tailbone length, but I figure I'll see if it changes as I grow Right now, I think TBL suits "my style" but I don't know how it will actually look on me! Maybe I'll be wearing my hair in a braid every day by then and want a classic length braid or something!
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

When I first got here, I was aiming for waist. Mostly because I never thought my hair could get any longer than BSL.
    Now, I am like maybe 2 inches from waist and my goal length is now about hip. If I can hit hip, I will be happy.

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    21/HL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

The second to last time I was growing my hair out, and I guess the last time too, I wanted bra strap length hair, or like you, hair that would cover my chest. I think I did get there last time. Now, growing it out this time, I seemed to slip right past BSL easily and thoughtlessly and I definitely don't consider it long! So when I came back 3 years ago I was aiming for waist because I wanted to be reasonable. Now that I am almost there and because I have truly always wanted to have very long, fairytale hair, I want to grow longer. Tailbone length is my goal! But I don't have to stop there!
    8.6.17 ETA: So now I am seriously considering Classic as my goal because tailbone doesn't seem that long anymore. I just am afraid to say that because I don't know if I can even grow to tailbone. But being on here definitely makes it seem more plausible.
    Last edited by peachyleshy; August 6th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

* SL * APL * BSL * * WL * HL * BCL* TBL * Classic ?

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

first time I join lhc I wanted to learn how to simply take care of my hair: I discovered cwc, hair masks and leave-ins. but the problem is I never found a cheap haul thread. I found haartraum´s video and I will buy Balea haul only for 10 euro! . as for lengths... beyond class for me.

Length
    18/36/48
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel View Post
    Classic was my goal before. I passed it a few years ago, then cut almost half of it off, now I'm nearing it again and my new goal is fingertip.
    Your new avatar...

Anyhow... I thought I wanted hair that reached the chair I was sitting on WITHOUT my actually sitting on it. Now after LHC I can simply wear it up! (Duh? LoL) I also saw ankle length hair

But I truly do not know how my neck would feel. My hair is super thick and poufy. Most LHC peeps with knee length or longer don't seem to be in the middle of having children? LoL

So with my LHCitis I think it's perfectly normal to try for knee! Haha I never thought in a million years I'd ever think knee length hair was normal or practical! But truth be told I have beautiful hair, so why not?! I can say one thing though my hubby is extremely excited about my LHCitis! He can't wait to see it grow to great lengths! It'll be a first I've only ever barely skimmed waist length before.

I do think my ultimate goal may be classic however... I want simple and easy. After becoming sick I cut my hair last year somewhere just below collarbone length. It's NOT easier! I prefer to oil and braid it now. It didn't dry faster bc my scalp didn't become less thick and the pouf wasn't something I could braid away. I enjoyed it while it lasted and stopped using heat and started a natural hair care routine. My hair dries SO quickly and doesn't need conditioner or styling products... who could've ever imagined?!

Onto knee I go, but knowing I'm riding the crazy train hehe
    Virgin red hair, hip length. Last cut Nov. 2016 Second goal Classic length!
    --- Isaiah 55 ---
    --- Romans 14:11 ---