Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: How has your goal changed since joining the LHC?

Classic was my goal before. I passed it a few years ago, then cut almost half of it off, now I'm nearing it again and my new goal is fingertip.

When I joined LHC I was at chin, and dreamed I could hit WAIST; that was my sweet spot in the 1960's.
    In the past 18 months I have hit hip and cut back to waist twice....and I am heading back to Hip ...to stay...I think

Length
    APL/Hip+/BCL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I think I started out wanting BSL. Then I caught LHCtitis and wanted waist length... Then hip... Then TBL...

It would be interesting to see where my terminal is, but I don't think I will try that. My ends are already so thin that I wouldn't enjoy my hair if I kept going.

I think my sweet spot is between hip and BCL, where I am now. Since TBL is so close I might try that out but not longer. Yet.
    Currently at: 34,5" ~ Forever trimming away thin ends ~ Next Goal: 35" BCL
    Hennahead | SLS & 'Cone Free | Grainiac

Length
    chin/32-33/46"
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Mine has gotten somewhat shorter . I originally wanted fingertip, and I still do. But I'm thinking tailbone might be more realistic for how I enjoy my hair, And I REALLY like tailbone length. I think I'm just going to let it go and decide when it gets closer
    Currently mid-back(27") after months of forgetting about it, Going for as long as I can put up with it

Length
    15/15/22
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

When I first joined here I dreamed of one day when I would actually be able to have waist length hair. It took sooooo long because of the damage I've had to trim, but I'm slightly longer than waist now and I think a realistic goal that I can live with and actually maintain is hip. It should take me about a year to get there with slow growth and quarterly trims. I'm interested to see if I will still want it longer at hip length, but I think for the sake of my sanity I will probably maintain there for quite a while. Even though my goal was to maintain at waist, but that happened for all of like a month or so. HA. Only time will tell.
    At waist; next stop: HIP!

Length
    Pixie/CL/TBL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by GeoJ View Post
    I had hovered around classic length (+/- about 4 inches) for many years before I found LHC. After joining, my goal shifted to knee length. Unfortunately just as I reached knee length I developed health problems that caused major hair loss. Eventually I got too upset to continue at LHC so I stopped coming here. While away my hair got shorter and shorter and then I got a buzz cut. Recently I started to miss doing fancy braids so I decided to check to see if my LHC account still existed, and there it was, as I had left it. I'm kind of hoping for classic length again, but I don't have a goal marked because I don't know if my hair will still grow like that.
    Oh GeoJ, I'm so sorry that you had health troubles. Having to deal with massive physical changes can be such an isolating experience. I'm glad you're back, and I hope you get your braids soon.

Length
    bsl/hip/tbl+?
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

when I first started growing I was around apl and I wanted to be able to pull my hair to the front and cover my boobs then once I hit that milestone I kind of just stopped caring about my length for like 3 years. then around march of this year I decided I wanted to grow to tbl and finally found the LHC, but know that I'm here, I'm kind of leaning more toward classic???

Length
    SL/APL/TBL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

My hair goal has changed only a day after joining I wanted waist legth but now I'm aiming for tailbone. For the moment I'm only APL so I will have to wait a long time to reach these milestones.

Account Closed by Member Request

Well, when I joined I was at mid thigh and my limit, never goal, was knee and now I actually think it is still possible to wear your hair down at calf, I mean there is not much difference between knee and calf, so why not?

Length
    BCL/CBL/hmm
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fantine View Post
    My hair goal has changed only a day after joining I wanted waist legth but now I'm aiming for tailbone. For the moment I'm only APL so I will have to wait a long time to reach these milestones.
    My goal changed that fast as well! I had had a goal of BCL for a few years, but a couple hours cruising around LHC and my goal length changed to classic! I never would have imagined that I could hit classic but now with it in mind I can't wait!