Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Photobucket change in TOS - unavailable images

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./60"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Photobucket change in TOS - unavailable images

I get the same ransom notes from Photobucket and have for years. I don't negotiate.
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > ???

Length
    BSL/ankle/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Hmm... I just checked my old one cuz I used to host pictures there in 2015. I see the same message on an all red screen. I checked my old threads and posts where I put the images and they still show up (with barnet_fair's extension). If I right-click and Open Image in New Tab, the pic comes up without the watermark. If they do actually follow through this time and delete our accounts, that may at least be a way to save a few images?

ETA: Quoting a post where you had a photobucket image and copying the link into a new tab works too
    Last edited by lapis_lazuli; February 19th, 2022 at 08:35 AM.

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I actually managed to get in and see my pictures. There must be a way to download them. I'm not going to bother to save one picture at a time. Honestly it wouldn't break my heart too much to lose a few hundred back of the head shots. The quality was low. They were all taken with a little digital camera back then. I resisted using smart phone for many years.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire-o View Post
    I actually managed to get in and see my pictures. There must be a way to download them. I'm not going to bother to save one picture at a time. Honestly it wouldn't break my heart too much to lose a few hundred back of the head shots. The quality was low. They were all taken with a little digital camera back then. I resisted using smart phone for many years.
    How did you get in? I have lots of pics I don't mind losing but a few I do want to save. I've been thinking it might be worth paying the few dollars for one month's access to salvage those, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness